Govt has anounced Rs 10 Crore Scholership Scheme for wards of Defence Personnel. Hon’ble Raksha Mantri, Shri Rajnath Singh has launched a Scholarship Scheme worth Rs 10 Crore for the wards of Defence Personnel of the three services on the sidelines of the inauguration of Kalpana Chawla Centre for Research in Space Science & Technology during his visit to Chandigarh University on 03 Jan 2022. The highlights of the Reservation cum Fee Waiver Scheme for Wards and Spouse of Defence Martyrs under the scholarship scheme are as under :-
(a) Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (AFEWS) offers reservation of 5% seats in all courses of Chandigarh, University for the Wards and Spouse of Defence Martyrs and their immediate dependent members. The reservation is being offered in u/m order of priority :-
(i) War Widows and Wards of War Casualties.
(ii) War Injured and Released Defence Personnel, Spouse and their Wards.
(iii) War Disabled Defence Personnel, getting superannuated, Spouse and their Wards.
(iv) Wards of Serving Defence Personnel.
(v) Wards of Retired Defence Personnel.
(b) Details of Concession under the Scheme.
(i) Concession equivalent to 15% of yearly fee for the war widows and wards of war casualties, war injured and released Defence personnel, spouse and their wards, War Disabled Defence Personnel, getting superannuated, spouse and their wards.
(ii) Concession equivalent to 10% of yearly fee for the wards/ spouse of serving and retired Defence personnel.
(iii) Concession equivalent to 10% of yearly fee for the wards/ spouse of Paramilitary Force personnel.
(c) Concession to Officers on Study Leave. Defence Officers in service who wish to take up the courses during their study leave will be separately offered 1% seats subject to minimum of one seat in each course. Concession will be given equivalent to 20% semester fee. Link for Details of the scholarship scheme for the year 2022-23 as published by the university is given below :
- Steps to Confirm Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSH
- Special Education Opportunity for Exservicemen
- Must Follow for Exservicemen at age group 40 to 50
- Successfull Protest of Ex-servicemen for their Legitimate Demands :Governor Called Veterans Meeting
- SBI Clerical Post Recruitment 2023 : Apply online now
- CSD Car Price Latest for All Models
- Age Relaxation Rules Updates for Ex Servicemen in Govt Jobs
- Latest Job Reservation Policy for Exserviceman : DOP&T Guidelines
- Exservicemen Special Job vacancy : Apply Now
- Delay in Implementation of AFT Orders on Grant of Disability Pension
- Ex-Serviceman is now Ex-Service Member : Ordered High Court
- Govt Policy on ECHS Empaneled Hospitals : Updates
- Advisory for Exservicemen : ECHS NA Medicine and other Bill Claim
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed Ex-servicemen : Updates on Revised Orders
- Letter from ECHS : All Medicines will now be Available
- Banks Must Ensure Linking Defence Pensioner’s Life Certificate With SPARSH
- For Exserviceman – Jobs in Airport Kolkata & Other Dept
- Govt Jobs Vacancy for ESM & Dependents : Apply Now
- Ways to Confirm Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSH or Not
- More than 300 Days Leave Encashment Allowed by P&H High Court : Ex-servicemen will be benefited
- Entitlement List of Two Wheeler Car TV AC AFD Items from CSD for all Ranks
- New Rules of CSD Items Puchase : Must Follow
- Application Process for Exservicemen Daughter’s Marriage Grant – Latest Guidelines 2023
- How to Check Your Life Certificate Submitted to SPARSH or Not
- Unknown Facts of Defence Accounts Department
- Special I Card for these Veterans : Apply Now
- Renew Your CSD Smart Card -Application Form Download Pdf
- Exserviceman Status to SSC Officers Also
- SPARSH Problem Solving Mechanism for Defence Pensioners : Mod Initiative
- Defence Pensioners Must Do this After Receiving SPARSH User Name Password
- Types of Disability Categorisation of Defence Personnel and Applicability of Pensionary Benefits
- Separate Pension for Pre and Post 2016 Pensioners : Clarification DOPT on X Gp Pay
- In this way SPARSH is solving Pension related Problems
- Digital Life Certificate on Smart Phone with Face Auth : step by step Guide
- OROP 3rd Instalment Received Before Diwali
- Ex-servicemen May Apply Now for these Govt Vacancies in Nov 2023
- Age Relaxation for Exservicemen by UPSC- IAS IPS etc postsc
- Ex-servicemen may Purchase Liquor and Grocery from any CSD ?
- 10 Years of Technical Experience Accepted as B Tech for Govt Job
- Counting of Military Service rendered by Ex-Servicemen before Civil Employment
- How to get New PPO Number without SPARSH User ID Password
- List of Members : Not Eligible to avail ECHS benefits
- All ECHS Members Must Possess these Documents- Note it Now
- New Advanced Technology Drone Heron Mk-II inducted in Army will strengthen the Nation
- Ex-Servicemen Become Industrialist : Govt Initiative
- DR ON PENSION FOR REEMPLOYED EXSERVICEMEN – DECISION OF SBI & PCDA(P)
- MSP in Pay Fixation of Reemployed Exservicemen – Govt Orders
- Honorary Naib Subedar will be Considered as a promotion to Nb Sub Said Ministry of Defence
- How to Open your Private Security Agency
- Two Family Pension for NOK of Defence Persons : Latest Rules
- Detailed Clarification on GMO ER 2023 by MoD (Naval) dt 03 Nov 2023
- Mistake in Life Certificate Submission Process by Banks for SPARSH Pensioners
- PCDA Circular 612 – Broadbanding of Disability Pension
- Life Certificate Form pdf Download and Signing Authority
- PCDA Circular No 616 – Grant of Medical Allowance to All ranks of Ex-serviceman in lieu of ECHS benefit
- SPARSH need to Resolve these issues immediately : Feedback from veterans
- Hidden Secret of Your SPARSH PPO Number
- Life Certificate and SPARSH Identification – Doubt Clear for Defence Pensioners
- PCDA Advisory – SPARSH Pensioners may Submit Life Certificate in Bank
- Rashtriya Indian Military College – RIMC Admission & Career
- CSD Card New Orders from QMG Br – Must Follow to Purchase Goods
- PCDA Circular 200 – Reemployed ESM will get DR on Pension ?
- Reemployed ESM Must Follow this -Either PCDA may Stop DR
- November started : Submit your Life Certificate to avoid stoppage of Pension
- Increase in ESM Children Education Grant upto 60 thousand per Child
- Your Pension for October 2023 Credited by SPRSH to Bank?
- Download SPARSH PPO & Pension Slip from SPARSH Portal
- Common Mistakes in Life Certificate Submission Process – Must be Aware
- Project Sambandh – welfare of Indian Army Soldiers NOK
- Job Vacancies for Ex-servicemen
- No more Extra Charge by ECHS Empaneled Hospitals
- How to Submit Life Certificate on SPARSH Portal ?
- Ground Reality of SPARSH Portal : You must Know it
- Know the Important Army Rules Applicable on Discharge of JCOs/OR