SPARSH has enabled the Defence pensioners to to update their personal data and profile on their own. No need to approach your Zila Sainik Board. Steps involved are as under :-
Step – 1 : Login to the SPARSH Website i.e https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/ using your login credentials (Username & Password) on your PC/ Laptop/ Mobile.
Step -2 : After login the welcome screen would appear. Pensioner needs to click on the special symbol (three parallel lines).
Step – 3 : On, clicking (three parallel lines) you will find all modules i.e Track Status, Life Certificate/ Identification, My Profile, Grievance, Projected Tax Summary, Slab wise Tax Summary Report, Tax Projection Report, My Documents, Service Request etc.
Step – 4 : Click on “My Profile” module you will find the sub modules i.e Update personal details, Change password, Manage Profile, Employment/ Re-employment and View Profile.
You can view/ edit your personal details, service details, family details, nominee details and bank details etc.
There are two Options for edit your data correction, depending on nature of data. These are as follow:-
(a) Correction Requiring Authorisation. Such Fields for changes if any sought by the pensioner can be changed only post approval of the Record Office. Such requests for data change(s) will go to the respective Record Office depending upon fields marked. Examples of such fields are Name, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, etc.
(b) Straight Through. The pensioner is directly authorized to change such fields. A special symbol (Arrow) has been assigned to such fields which needs to be clicked to enable the data field. Examples of such fields are Address, State, Mob No, email id, Bank details, etc.
SPARSH Pensioners can make changes accordingly and click on the save button and then click on submit button. Submit the document, the pensioner will receive an acknowledgement that data has been successfully submitted.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process