What is the Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board Scheme ?
Ex-servicemen / non pensioner of Armed Forces up to the rank of Havildar or equivalent in the Navy/Air Force may get financial assistance for their daughter’s marriage. The scheme is also effective for marriage of widows. The scheme was started in the year 1981 with an amount of Rs 3,000/- per daughter. The amount earlier revised in May 2007 to Rs 16,000/- per head and applicable up to two daughters. Thereafter it has been recommended in 16 Jul 2015 that w.e.f 01 Apr 2016 Marriage Grant in r/o ESM/widows is enhanced from Rs 16,000/- per daughter to Rs 50,000/- per daughter (maximum up to two daughters) whose daughter’s marriages are solemnized after 01 Apr 2016.
From where Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board is paid ?
The marriage grant is Paid out of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund for marriage of daughters of an eligible ESM or widow, @ Rs 50,000/- per daughter/ widow whose marriage is solemnized after 01 Apr 2016.
Who are Eligible forDaughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board ?
Some basic Criteria must be fulfilled as mentioned here:
(a) Applicant must be an Exserviceman or his widow.
(b) Should be of rank Havildar/equivalent of AF & Navy & below.
(c) The daughter should be above 18 years of age.
(d) Should be recommended by respective ZSB.
(e) Should not have obtained any financial grant for this purpose from State/Service.
How to Apply for Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board ?
Step – 1. Exservicemen/ widows/ dependents should register themselves online on KSB web site:www.ksb.gov.in
Step – 2. Apply online for the marriage grant. Select the scheme, fill the online form for marriage grant and submits the same.
Step – 3. All the documents mentioned below must be scanned and uploaded with the application form.
List of documents required to apply for Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board
(a) Discharge Book/Document (must have entry regarding daughter).
(b) Proof of Age of the daughter.
(c) Proof of Marriage – Certificate from Registrar/Village Sarpanch.
(d) A Certificate from Applicant that he/she has not taken any money / assistance / grant from respective State Govt / Services towards the daughter’s marriage.
(e) Details of Bank A/c No (in PNB/SBI only) i.e IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, and Name of Bank.
(f) Copy of Aadhar Card of the applicant Exservicemean/widow/dependent.
Channel/Stages of Application Processing for Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board
1. Fill the online form for marriage grant and submits the same.
2. The application then reaches online to the respective ZSB.
3. The ZSW staff verifies the application after giving an appointment to the applicant.
4. ZSB Officer recommends the case and forwards the same to RSB where Secretary RSB recommends the case.
5. Then the application reaches KSB.
6. Finally Processing at KSB Secretariat.
7. Once the application reaches KSB Sectt, the Staff and Officer at KSB after due checks approve the application. Approved applications are then further forwarded for payments via NEFT through Account’s section of KSB Sectt.
The Payment Procedure for Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board
After approval of the cases, the approved cases will be processed for payment via NEFT by the Accounts section of KSB Sectt.
Daughter’s Marriage Grants by Kendriya Sainik Board for second daughter
To claim the marriage grants for marriage of second daughter (if any), fresh application is required to be filled as per the above procedure within 180 days of the date of marriage.
You may check the relevant forms now :
Sample Application Form( 404KB )
Application Authorization Flow( 400KB )
To know more kindly visit the official website of Kendriya Sainik Board – https://www.ksb.gov.in
- Steps to Confirm Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSHMost of the veterans have already submitted their Life certificate in …
- Special Education Opportunity for ExservicemenExservicemen and Serving soldiers are mostly worried of the education of …
- Must Follow for Exservicemen at age group 40 to 50Are you in the age group of 40 to 50 ? …
- Successfull Protest of Ex-servicemen for their Legitimate Demands :Governor Called Veterans MeetingEx-servicemen agitated for their legitimate demands since long and the demands …
- SBI Clerical Post Recruitment 2023 : Apply online nowSBI has published recruitment notification for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer …
- CSD Car Price Latest for All ModelsCSD is the one and only place where a soldier or …
- Age Relaxation Rules Updates for Ex Servicemen in Govt JobsFor appointment to vacancies in Group B (Non-Gazetted), Group C or …
- Latest Job Reservation Policy for Exserviceman : DOP&T GuidelinesExservicemen are generally offered in various govt/psu organisation with relaxed norms …
- Exservicemen Special Job vacancy : Apply NowJob vacancies for retired JCOs/OR and their Dependents. The information related …
- Delay in Implementation of AFT Orders on Grant of Disability PensionDisability pension is awarded to Govt servants and widely seen in …
- Ex-Serviceman is now Ex-Service Member : Ordered High CourtThe term Ex-serviceman is not gender-neutral : Ordered High Court Recently,The …
- Govt Policy on ECHS Empaneled Hospitals : UpdatesEmpaneled hospitals are providing medical support on behalf of the ECHS …