Government of India has introduced several Welfare schemes for Ex-Armed forces personnel from time to time. Kendriya Sainik Board, DGR and State authorities have extended welfare measures for them. The eligible category belongs to Defence community may avail benefit of these schemes provided they have awareness. This website provides you the information on such all welfare schemes introduced by Govt of India. For such kind of welfare related articles you must visit this website www.esminfoclub.com from time to time.
Salient Features of the LPG/Petrol Pump Outlet Agency Scheme for Defence Personnel
Under Petrol Pump Dealership in Defence Quota (this Scheme) 8% quota of Oil Product Agencies is reserved for eligible ESM/Widow/Dependents under Defence Personnel (DP) Category for LPG Distributorship, Petrol/Diesel retail outlet including Kisan Seva Kendra (KSK) and SKO/LDO Dealership (Kerosene Oil Agency).
Who are eligible for LPG and Petrol Pump Dealership in Defence Quota
following ESM/Widows/Dependents are eligible under the Petrol Pump Dealership in Defence Quota.
Priority I : Widows/dependents of posthumous gallantry award winners.
Priority II : War widows/dependents of those who died in war. Priority III : War disabled
Priority IV : Widows/dependents of those who died in harness due to attributable causes.
Priority V : Disabled in peace due to attributable causes.
How to Apply for LPG and Petrol Pump Dealership in Defence Quota
Once Oil Company takes out an advertisement in the Newspapers for a particular location reserved for Defence Personnel, the eligible ESM/Widows/Dependent are required to approach DGR for issue of Eligibility Certificate with specified set of documents. On receipt of Eligibility Certificate, one is required to apply to concerned Oil Company within the stipulated date of submission of Application Form. Short-listing, Interview, Selection and issue of Letter of Intent for a particular Distributorship/Dealership is the prerogative of Oil Company.
To know more about the application process, all applicants are advised to go through Official Website of the concerned Oil Company viz www.bpcl.Com, www.hpcl.com, www.iocl.com etc. and ensure all relevant clauses are implemented.
Instructions by DGR for LPG ad Petrol Pump Dealership in Defence Quota
While applying for Eligibility Certificate from DGR an applicant is required to submit following documents (as applicable) duly attested by Zila Sainik Board / Notary.
- Death Certificate of deceased defence person issued by Service Hospital /HQs.
- Proof of death attributable to Military Service.
- Proof of Gallantry Award, if any.
- Proof of disability being attributable to military service.
- Pension Order (CDA (P) letter).
- Discharge book/Retirement order.
- Matriculation Certificate of the applicant (for LPG only)
- Newspaper clipping of the Advertisement specifying location and last date of submission of Application Form.
- Copy of Widows / ESM / Dependent Identity card.
- Affidavit of undertaking by the applicant on Rs 10/- stamp paper duly notarized
- Relinquishment Deed in case of dependant (NOK), from widow and other dependents.
- Passport Size Photograph of applicant (One photograph for each location)
- Authority letter in case eligibility certificate is to be collected by courier. It should be duly signed by applicant with photograph of courier and countersigned / attested by Zila Sainik Board / Notary / RSB.
Information Source : https://www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in/
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel