Why do you need SPARSH User ID and Password ?
You might have reeived a msg from Bank/PCDA that your pension has been transferred from bank to SPARSH as per directive of PCDA (P), Allahabad. System for Pension Administration (RAKSHA) (SPARSH)is being implemented in phased manner for meeting the pension sanction and disbursement requirements for Armed Forces viz. Army, Navy, Air Force and Defence Civilians.
This system is administered by the Defence Accounts Department through the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) , Prayagraj and shall cater to all the three Services and allied organisations. Your Life Certificate will also need to be submitted through SPARSH. Without SPARSH, your pension system may get in trouble in future as seems by the Defence Pensioners. You may get help regarding SPARSH related problems from authorised SPARSH Service centres throughout the country.
How you will get benefit from SPARSH
Once your pension payment started in SPARSH system, you will get the pension disbursement, Submission of Life Certificate, Pension and all your related queries and grievances. The system was initially cater to the new retirees on roll out and subsequently has been extended to cover the existing defence pensioners. Most of the Pensioners have received the User ID or Login ID and Password.
Not received SPARSH user ID and Password till date ? Here is the remedy.
Still you are waiting ? If you have not registered your mobile number and email ID with your Record office or PCDA, they may not be able to communicate you the ID & Password of your SPARSH Profile to you. PCDA(P), Prayagraj has suggested that if you have not received your User ID and Password till date you should lodge a complaint.
The Notice found on official website of PCDA is here :-
*IMPORTANT* : a. Pensioners who have not received login Id or unable to login please register your grievance on this linkhttps://pcdapension.nic.in/pcda/lodge-complaint.php
A detailed demo form of Complaint for Non receipt of SPARSH User ID & Password is produced here for example only. Do not fill your data here. To access the real complaint form click here or visit official website of PCDA (SPARSH). Please access the website of PCDA Allahabad and fill the forms as all information is available with you. You need to mention ” SPARSH User ID and Pass Word not received ” in the desccription field.
DEMO COMPLAINT FORM
1. *PPO (Original
(Enter PPO Number without ‘/’) Example: A/ABC/12345/2017 should be written as AABC123452017
2. Latest PPO
3. Corrigendum PPO (If any)
4. * Account No.
5. * Name of Applicant (Same as in PPO)
6. * IC No./Personal No./ GPF No.
7. * Type of Complaints Select Option Correction in PPO PPO generated, not received Non Payment of Pension Less amount of Pension Others
9. * PDA Select Option SPARSH Migrated Pensioner SPARSH New Pensioner Non SPARSH Pensioner
10. * Bank Select Option SBI PNB SBT, THIRUPURAM SBB, JAIPUR BOB,CPPC, DELHI ALB, LUCKNOW BOI, NAGPUR BOM, PUNE CNB, BANGALURU INB, CHENNAI IOB, CHENNAI CBI, CPPC, MUMBAI UBI,CPPC, MUMBAI UTI, KOLKATA UCO,CPPC, NAGPUR SYB, CPPC,MANIPAL ANB, CPPC,HYDERABAD COB, CPPC,MANGAL VJB, CPPC,BENGALURU HDF, CPPC,NOIDA OBC, CPPC CPPC, DENA BANK ICICI IDBI, Mumbai AXIS,CPPC,Mumbai CPPC,Allahabad Bank, Lucknow Other
11. CPPC Select CPPC
Bottom of Form
12. Other (DPDO, Treasury, PAO, Post-Office)
13. Previous Cases (If any)
14. Date of Complaint
15. * Mobile Number
16. * Email Id _______________________
17. Description (Not more than 300 words)
18. Upload PDF(if required)
(Max. size is 2MB and PDF Only)
Link for Lodge a complaint for non receipt of SPARSH User ID Password https://pcdapension.nic.in/pcda/lodge-complaint.php https://esminfoclub.com/how-to-login-sparsh-pension-system/amp/ If the PCDA (P) allahabad website is not accessible for any technical reason you may check the article below :
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel