Without SPARSH Login may Do this : Updated by PCDA

Without SPARSH Login may Do this : Updated by PCDA

Defence pensioners are mostly familiar with the term SPARSH now. In this article we will know about the most important aspect of SPARSH which need to be known by all Pensioners. Approx 16 Lakhs Defence Pensioners and Family Pensioners have already been migrated to SPARSH Pension system by PCDA Allahabad. Banks will no more deal any matter related to pension of Armed Forces Pensioners and Defence Civilian retirees, whether it may be your payment of arrears, revision or Commencement of Family pension.

So, all defence pensioners should know the entire process of SPARSH system. It may be submission of life certificate, grievance redressal, updatation of records, change of bank account or any other aspect related to Pension. In this regard you may visit the articles available in this matter in our website www.esminfoclub.com and if you wantt to red in hindi, may visit to www.faujinews.com

In addition, one universal truth we all should remember that one day everyone have to leave this material world and left behind our family members. So, we must take care of the issue that after passing away of an ESM what action need to be taken by NOK to get family pension.

PCDA has issued instructions regarding the steps to be taken by NOK of ESM to get family pension – from reporting of death to initiating of family pension. You must know what documents should be provided and where to report to get family pension.

Instructions regarding how to report “death of a pensioner” and How to “ Initiate Family Pension” Through SPARSH Portal is narrated below.

To report death of a defence pensioner, no need to login SPARSH Portal. Options are there in SPARSH Portal that one can report death and initiate family pension.

Just visit the official website of SPARSH and go to Service then you will find for family column where “Death” to report in the event of death of a defence pensioner.

Documents required to report death : Death Certificate of the pensioner only. Details of pensioners to be mentioned in the online form.

Documents required to initiate family pension : PPO of ESM, Adahar, PAN and Blank Cancelld Cheque in the name of family pensioner.

1. Service request “Report Death” and “Initiate Family Pension” are available to family member of a pensioner as a non registered user.

“Report Death” Feature of SPARSH System.

  • “Report Death” request is intended to be uses.
  • To report death of pensioner for grant of family pension in favour of spouse.
  • To report death and after approval of same to raised request to initiate family pension by family member other than spouse.
  • When there is no person available to claim family pension and pension has to be stopped.

“Initiate Family Pension” Feature of SPARSH System.

  • “Initiate Family Pension” request need to be used for reporting following and to claim family pension by subsequent beneficiaries simultaneously.
  • Report death/ disqualification of present pensioners and claiming family pension.
  • Report remarriage of widow.
  • Report non support of dependent by existing family pensioner.

2. The documents required for initiation of family pension by spouse in sparsh is death certificate of deceased. Updation of bank account details along with declarations on remarriage/ employment (for other than spouse) undertaking of recovery etc. are available on screen which has to be confirmed/ completed by the beneficiary / claimant while submitting “Initiate Family Pension” request.

3. It has been therefore requested by the Defence Pension authority that “Report Death” and “Initiate Family Pension” should be used for purpose as stated above.


1 thought on “Without SPARSH Login may Do this : Updated by PCDA”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top