Many of us have updated our SPARSH Profile data related to Family Details, Address Change Details , service related information or any other information but showing pending at Record Office levl Since long. Besides this many of us have lodged grievances on SPARSH portal one year ago or earlier/later but still not resolved. What may be the reason ? In this article we will discuss this in details.
According to information received from the source, the SPARSH PCDA Pensions Allahabad is totally busy with Mass Migrations of the Remaining Pensioners, thus leaving all other Works to Standstill.
All Service Requests/ Grievances, where Notification of Corr PPO is Mandatory before the Update of Data is visible in the SPARSH Portal to the pensioners, are being delayed due to scarcity in resources i.e insufficient manpower/system Vs within given time . However Service Request and Grievances are being Processed, Approved & Updated in their Server. Corr PPOs & SPARSH PPOs would be Notified at the Earliest Once Migration of Pensioners in hand is Completed.
When enquired by a Senior veteran officer, the above fact was communicated to him by the Public Grievance CGDA on response of a Service Request, being handled by them in person. To support their Statement, he forwarded the Screenshot of their Server also.
So, respected veteran members, kindly wait for a few weeks more and it is expected that soon they will overcome the issue and regular update of service requests and grievance redressal which is the most important aspect of the SPARSH portal will be effectively resolved.
Moreover, regarding update/ change of Address and particulars of family details i.e name correction, date of birth correction , addition, alteration, rectification or deletion of name of any member of the family should be done through Zila Sainik Board. Firstly, DO Part II order to be obtained duly submitted requisite documents and thereafter apply through SPARSH.
Detailed article is available in our website regarding change of Address, name correction and date of birth correction of family members, you may go through them as details here –
- SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.Due to some system fault, SPARSH Pensioners are facing difficulties… Read more: SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.
- ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024Guide to Unblocking ECHS Card of Dependents A large number… Read more: ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024
- Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for EmergenciesReferral to Empanelled Hospital by ECHS Polyclinic need following documents… Read more: Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for Emergencies
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now