Armed Forces personnel and their family members are entitled to Book Guest House (Sainik Niwas) in Tirumala near Tirupati to visit the Holy shrine Tirupati Temple. Al, the details related to the Sainin Niwas is available here.
Tirupati Sainik Niwas has guest capacity for approximately twenty personnel. The Sainik Niwas is divided into a basement, ground floor, 1st floor and Second floor. Lift facility has been provided to connect these floors for the guests who have difficulty in climbing stairs.
Description of Basement. The basement has 02 dormitories for eleven person with common toilets In this floor Manager’s room and a Store is also exist.
Ground floor of the Sainik Niwas. It contains the reception & waiting room and also a Dining room with kitchen, pantry and store. Two toilets one for Ladies and one for Gents . In ground Floor, three rooms with attached toilets exist. The 1st floor has eight rooms with attached toilets while the 2nd floor has Two VIP suites and 05 A/C rooms.
Room Furnishing of the Sainik Niwas.
Each room is well furnished with a welcome kit consisting of a travel soap, tea kit, LCD TV with cable network and hot water facilities as required for the guests. Each room has an intercom connection for comn within the sainik niwas. Water and Electricity consumption are charged as per actual utility.
Meals Provided in Sainik Niwas.
No arrangements at present exists for providing meals to the visitors staying at this Sainik Niwas. Good restaurants are located in the close proximity for the visitors to have food as they need. Dining room with arrangement for warming food is available. Tea and Coffee vending machines provided for the guests. No food will be consumed/served in the rooms as per SOP of the Sainik Niwas.Hot cases for getting food can be collected against security deposit from the reception of this Sainik Niwas. No Non Vegetarian food is permitted in This Sainik Niwas. Consumption of Liquour is strictly prohibited in the Sainik Niwas premises.
Booking Price of the Sainik Niwas
|TYPE OF ROOM
|AIR FORCE & NAVY (in Rs)
|1 & 2
|VIP Suite (AC)
|3 to 7
|8 to 10
|Super Delux (AC)
|11 & 18
|Deluxe (Non AC)
Misc Charges – Water and Electricity Charges etc.
(i) Electric charges Rs. 11/- per unit and minimum 3 units charges will be taken regardless of meter reading from the visitors.
(ii) Water charges Rs. 30/-per head per day to be levied.
Tirupati Sainik Niwas for Dependents of Armed Forces Personnel
Dependents of Armed Forces Personnel. Only two members are permitted in a room. However two dependent children can be accomodate with addl mattress @ 50/- and @ 30/- water charges along with dependent charges (5 years and above) per head per day given below to be collected.
(i) Army Rs.100/-.
(ii) Air Force and Navy Rs.150/-.
(iii) Def Civ Rs.300/-.
Addl Guest. Only two members are permitted in a room. A separate room has to be booked for addl guest.
Check in check out time of Tirupati Sainik Niwas
(i) Sainik Niwas Check in time 1300hrs and Check out time 1100hrs as per Rules.
(ii) in case of any delay beyond 1100hrs, one day charges will be levied upon.
Contact Details for Booking of Tirupati Sainik Niwas
Contacts in case of grievance from 0830hrs to 1700hrs only on working days. Other contact numbers as below.
TTSN Reception – 08772277007 / 6303734504
TTSN Booking Clk – 9444571775
Acct Clk – 7508011466
Aramaan Clk- 7993444072
please contact reception: 8008170437, 08772
Instructions for Visitors of Tirupati Sainik Niwas
- Please adhere to the dress code at tirupati temple. Ladies may wear sarees or Salawar Kamij with duppata . Gents may wear traditional indian dress like Dhoti with shirt or Kurta pajama only
- Please Ensure that you Deposit the Booking amount within 36 Hours of booking else your booking will be cancelled.
- Consumption of liquor and Non Veg at tirumala is not permitted
- Max Permissible stay at Sainik Niwas is for two days only
- Room Tariffs are revised from 01 Apr 2023. Please pay accordingly. Revised rates are updated in website Room Tariff Page.
- Guest Room Check In time is 1300hrs
Booking Process of Tirupati Sainik Niwas
Once you visited the Tirupati Tirumala Sainik Niwas website, use the reservations Menu. Click the sub menu “Room Booking Request” and fill in all required details as asked. You will recieve a mail confirmation indicating your room request. Your room request will be processed based on eligilibity and availabiltyavailabilty of rooms. Once your request is accepted you will recieve a mail requesting to make payment for the requested rooms, which once paid to the bank account of sainik niwas your room will be confirmed. A confirmation mail will be sent to you indicating the same.. Online Booking Facility is available in their official website as details given below.
URL to Book Tirupati Sainik Niwas – https://www.tirupatisainikniwas.com/otherPages/booking.aspx
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process