SPARSH has established several means of problem solving mechanisms for the defence pensioners to get the best utility of the pension disbursement system through the newly introduced portal. The MoD has initiated various means of help and support system for the Defence pensioners.
SPARSH Service Centres throughout the country
(a) A total of 983 SPARSH Service Centres have been established which include certain branches of SBI, PNB & Kotak Mahindra Bank, DPDOs/DAD Offices, DIAV/Col Veteran and Record Offices. These are in the process of being expanded.
(b) Details of a Service Centre near you can be located by clicking on the Service Centre Locator tab on webpage sparsh.defence pension.gov.in).
(c) The same is circled in the official website of the SPARSH as illustrated below :-
PCDA SPARSH Helplines & Toll- Free Number. 18001805325 and email – firstname.lastname@example.org can be contacted on Working days (Monday – Friday) between 0930-1800h.
Nomination of Nodal Officers for SPARSH by CGDA. O/o PCDA (P) Prayagraj has
nominated following nodal officers for all queries related to SPARSH :-
(b) JCOs & OR.
Shri Saurabh Chandra Ghosh, AO – 9450583095
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Shri Manish, AO – 9415267523 – email@example.com
List of Department/Corps /Regt wise designated offrs are as under:-
Common Service Centres (CSC) for SPARSH
CGDA has concluded an MoU with CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd on 24 Feb 22, with the aim to provide last mile connectivity to Pensioners, specially those who reside in remote areas of the country. CSC has about 4.5 Lakh operational outlets and the applicant/ beneficiary can visit any nearby CSC to enquire/ avail any of the services mentioned below:-
(a) Pensioner Data Verification (PDV).
(b) Annual Identification through Digital or Manual Life Certificate.
(c) Lodging of Grievance.
(d) Registering Service Request.
(e) Providing Information against queries.
(f) Request for initiation of family pension on demise of pensioner.
Be Aware of Fraudulent activities of Cyber cafe and others
Do not visit any private Cyber Cafe for SPARSH related work. They may cheat you in various ways. Several instances have been reported in this regard. Even though it has been reported that the entire pension has been taken into the bank account of Cyber Cafe owner.
Some scammers/fraudsters may have created ‘phishing’ websites to steal personal and banking data of pensioners by asking them to update details on SPARSH. The message will have a link where they tell you to update profile details including NOK Aadhaar and PAN details. Please do not click any such link. All SPARSH updation of data by PCDA is directly from banks and Record Offices. Pensioners are never asked directly for such information through SMS or e- mail. Further, the only link for the pensioner portal is www.sparsh.defence pension.gov.in. All other are fake.
Advisories from the Ministry of Defence on SPARSH
Following advisories have been formulated with an aim to educate the Pensioners/NOK on SPARSH:-
(a) Steps for undertaking Data Correction by the Pensioner on Migration (Appendix A).
(b) Pensioner’s Demise/ Missing intimation by NOK for grant of Family Pension(Appendix B).
(c) Contact details of DIAV and Col Veterans (Appendix C).
(d) Hindi version of Important Activities for JCOs/OR (Appendix D)
SPARSH for Defence Officers
Updates on SPARSH are hosted on RODRA website i.e. www.rodra.gov.in under What’s New tab. Also, link of PCDA (P) site is available on RODRA website for latest circulars/information/ Grievances related to SPARSH.
Officer veterans may contact ORO (MP-5B) on 011-20863044, 8130591689 & 8368051743 (WhatsApp only) and email – firstname.lastname@example.org. JCOs and OR pensioners may contact respective Record Offices for any assistance/grievance :-
1. 11 GR 8090000253 email@example.com
2. 14 GR 9816100628 , 01792294416 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. 39 GR 7706901299 email@example.com
4. 58 GR 18003453650 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. AAD 9437584485 email@example.com
6. AEC 7578252966 firstname.lastname@example.org
7. AMC 7275482653 email@example.com
8. AOC 8886567240 040-27730705 firstname.lastname@example.org
9. APS 07109-288897 email@example.com
10. APTC 8142315445 firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Armd 8275623211 0241-2323201 email@example.com
12. Army Avn 0253-2411062 firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Arty 9404737011 8806687245 email@example.com
14. ASC (AT) 8770386948 firstname.lastname@example.org
15. ASC (South) 08025590089 9480181706 email@example.com
16. ASSAM 9485187072 firstname.lastname@example.org
17. BEG Kirkee 7030300431 email@example.com
18. BEG Roorkee 8266868282 01332-278966 records firstname.lastname@example.org
19. BIHAR 06115-220194 7783891518 email@example.com
20. CMP 9900589241 firstname.lastname@example.org
21. DOGRA 9026300065 email@example.com
22. DSC 0497-2954377 9946585004 firstname.lastname@example.org
23. EME 9052976208 email@example.com
24. GARHWAL 01386-262261 01386-262777 firstname.lastname@example.org
25. GRENADIERS 18002335846 email@example.com
26. GRO Kunraghat 8004936883 firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Guards 8888915106 email@example.com
28. Int 18002338189 firstname.lastname@example.org
29. JAK LI 0194-2300276 email@example.com
30. JAK RIF 0761-2928639 9479528639 firstname.lastname@example.org
31. JAT 0581-2518800 email@example.com
32. KUMAON 18001804146 firstname.lastname@example.org
33. Ladakh Scouts 8082861180 email@example.com
34. MADRAS 0423-2202455 firstname.lastname@example.org
35. MAHAR 07582-220516 email@example.com
36. MARATHA LI 0831-2402821 firstname.lastname@example.org
37. MEG 9380669237 email@example.com
38. MECH 0241-2326895 9689601657 9689601657 firstname.lastname@example.org
39. PARA 9738904922 email@example.com
40. Pioneer 080-25559294 9481206915 firstname.lastname@example.org
41. PUNJAB 6202910486 email@example.com
42. RAJ RIF 9354104024 firstname.lastname@example.org
43. RAJPUT 7309520706 email@example.com
44. RVC 0121-2662602 firstname.lastname@example.org
45. Signals 0761-2606915 email@example.com
46. SIKH 06553-231010 8987552454 firstname.lastname@example.org
47. SIKH LI 6306459350 email@example.com
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel