PCDA Pension Allahabad has issued proper guide lines for use of SPARSH. The first action you need to do first time is to make a declartion. Befoe this you must link your mobile number with Adhaar Card, if not done earlier. Now follow the process please.
Once you have logged in to the SPARSH, please complete following online undertakings as applicable, submission of mandatory declarations for Re-employment/ Overpayment & Aadhaar etc. Thereafter follow on screen process, click on “Agree/OK/Submit/Esign” etc on reflected declarations. In this process, you will be taken to C-DAC website for your Aadhaar Authentication Page.
You need to fill up your Aadhaar No and click on “Send OTP“. An OTP will be received on your Mobile No registered with UIDAI (Aadhaar). Fill the OTP and click on “Submit“. On receipt of successful message, complete the remaining onscreen process. After completion of whole process, Logout and Login again.
This process is known as declaration submission. By this process you have exercised the followng :-
- Acknowledgement Declaration.
- Declaration of Refund of Excess Amount.
- Consent for using Aadhaar for Annual Identification and DLC.
- Consent for receiving notification on mobile number and email id.
- Re-employment Declaration.
- Tax Option Declaration.
- Post Login, you will be shown all the Services/Features like Track Service, identification, My Profile, Grievance, Income Tax Declaration & Form 16 etc. Errors observed in Profile, if any, can be flagged online through Service Request for data correction.
All updation of correction of data requests of Pensioner’s will be undertaken online by the concerned stakeholders at Record Office/ORO/PCDA(O)/PCDA(P) etc.
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel