If you have NOT received any message or Email from Bank or SPARSH system regarding your migration status to SPARSH, how will you find out whether your Pension Account has been migrated or Not?
You may follow any methods or all of three as described here :-
A) Ask your Pension Bank.
B) If pension is deposited on the last day of the month then check with SPARSH Helpline or they may inform you on their own.
C) You may check from SPARSH Website directly without Log ID and Password.
Steps to check from SPARSH website:-
Step-1: Open SPARSH website. https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/
Step-2: Go to MENU on home page and from drop down select SERVICES.
Step-3: A new page will open. Click on Red TRACK button.
Step-4: Select Migration Status, from drop down menu.
Step-5: One page Form will open. Fill up following data:-
(a) Service:- Army/Navy/Air Force.
(b) Record Office:- ASC/DAV/NAVPEN/Signals etc.
(c) PPO No.
(d) PDA:- Bank.
Step-6: Enter. If your Pension Account has not been migrated then you will get a msg:-
“PPO No. entered is Not in our database.”
Keep checking. As per Team Sparsh 30 Lakh pensioners have already been migrated to SPARSH by Dec 2023. Remaining approx 3 lakh pensioners will be migrated by the end of 2023 or beginning of 2024.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process