SPARSH Data update for All Pre 2016 Pensioners Started Now

sparsh data update facility for pre 2016 pensioners

Rectification or Update of your personal data in your Pension Profile held with PCDA can now be done at your own through SPARSH Portal. You need not to approach the Zila Sainik Board any more. SPARSH Data update for All Pre 2016 Pensioners is now can be done easily. Update includes Change of address, name of spouse and children, correction of spelling on any field, inclusion of name of family members, input your other personal and service details.

If you can do it at your own may do so using smart phone or computer or may get it done with the help of any Cyber Cafe/ CSC. Ministry of Defence has already established SPARSH Service Centre at your nearest city to help you to make effective use of SPARSH Portal by all defence pensioners.  SPARSH is now an integrated part of our life, so every one should get the SPARSH Mobile app in their smart phone. To know more about the Mobile App, kindly read the article below :

SPARSH Mobile App launched by Defence Accounts Department : Download Now

Initially the document update system was not feasible in your Profile being pre 2016 Pensioner.  But from 1st April 2023, the PCDA has given you full access of SPARSH Portal  to update personal data of pensioners. Now, you may update/add/rectify all of your personal data including :

(i)         Name and date of birth of  SPOUSE
(ii)        Name and date of birth of your Dependents
(iii)       Change of Home address
(iv)       Change of Reemployment Status
(v)        Update Service Details
(vi)       Nomination details etc
(vii)     Aadhar Number & PAN Number
(viii)    Mobile Number, Email ID & Bank Account details
(ix)      Any other information related to family and profile of self

You need to upload the supporting documents to change or rectify the data i.e  –  Electricity Bill for Change of Address etc. To initiate update your data, you need to login to SPARSH portal then go to My documents

A large number of pensioners are still waiting to get their user ID and password for SPARSH Portal.  To get user ID and password, you may lodge a grievance using the grievance redressal system available in SPARSH Portal. 

You may Read this information in hindi in our another website

A large number of Defence pensioners are yet to be migrated to SPARSH.  Migration of their pension is still under process. Work is under progress at PCDA. However, you may lodge a grievance as per instructions available on the SPARSH portal or contact PCDA as details given below.  Must keep your mobile number and email functional ( the contacts which is connected to your Pension account in bank) to get information regarding SPARSH from PCDA : 

1.   Details of Nodal Officers –

2.  Lodge your grievance –  then click on services   then Grievances.

Take care of your Heart –


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top