SBI has announced Recruitment Notification for SBI Guard Post which is reserved for Ex-servicemen only. State bank of India has invited applications from eligible Ex-servicemen for the Post of SBI Bank Guard (Permanent Post) in 2023-24. State wise vacancy and tentative date of recruitment is given here.
Before going to the vacancy details lets know the eligibility criteria and age limit here. It must be noted that no direct application will be accepted by the SBI from any Ex-servicemen Candidate. So, willing ESM are requested to keep a close contact with your concerned Zila Sainik Board. You may keep a printed copy with you while visiting ZSB , for reference.
Educational Qualification : candidate should be Matriculate. But must not be a graduate. Graduate Ex-servicemen are not permitted to join as SBI Guard.
Age Criteria : Ex-servicemen should be below 45 Years of age as on 01 July 2023.
Medical Category : Ex-servicemen must not be a Low Medical Category at the time of retirement/discharge. SHAPE-1 Ex-servicemen only are eligible to apply.
Who Can Apply : Only Ex-servicemen from 3 services, i.e Army, Navy & AF with rank Hav or below are only eligible. JCOs /Offrs are not eligible for this post.
How to Apply for SBI Guard Post : Willing and eligible Exservicemen should submit their documents as listed below alongwith the details to his respective Zila Sainik Board. Detailed Notification will be forwarded to the respective ZSB before 2 months from date of recruitment by the Bank authority.
List of documents :
(b) Discharge Book
(c) Educational Certificates
(d) Residential Proof – Aadhar card/Voter card/PAN card
STATE WISE SBI GUARD VACANCY 2023-24 FOR EX SERVICEMEN
|Ser No||State||Vacancy||FORWARD NAME|
OF EX SERVICEMEN
(3x Total Vacancy)
SCHEDULE (1 Aug
2023- 31 July 2024)
|01||Andaman & Nicobar||–|
|02||Andhra Pradesh||45||135||Nov-Dec 2023|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||340||1020||Apr-May 2024|
|25||Punjab||790||2370||April May 2024|
|33||West Bengal||933||2799||Apr-May 2024|
Original Copy of the Notification is as under :
- No more Disability Pension for Armed Forces on RetirementMoD has modified the Rules of Entitlement for disabled soldiers. The compensation on account of …
- Proved Methodologies to Achieve Government Jobs – Crack Competitive ExaminationGovt Jobs in India for Fresher and Exserviceman In India, government occupations are profoundly desired …
- How to submit ECHS Card Renewal DocumentsCentral Organisation ECHS has already published detailed procedure on Annual Validation of ECHS Membership of …
- Full Age Relaxation to Exservicemen for Appointment in Gp A and B Officers PostThere are huge confusion in the matters related tto age relaxation on reemployent of exservicemen. …
- Joining offer for Women upto 35 Years of Age as SSC Officer in MNS CadreNursing profession is one of the best known for social status, earning and service to …
- Army Rules for Release of Army Persons on Medical GroundsArmy Rules : Release of Army Person on Medical Grounds Release of Army persons have …
- CSD Car Purcahse Quota Increased : More Car for JCOs ORRemoval of Disparity in CSD Car Purchase Defence serving personnel, officers and Exservicemen of all …
- Procedure to Obtain Dependent Identity Card (DIC) of ExservicemenWhich family member may get DIC ? Ex-serviceman’s wife, children, father, mother, unmarried/divorced/widowed daughter, disabled …
- Check Now : By 30 Nov Defence Pensioners Life Certificate Submitted to SPARSH or NotGovt direction has been released , several notifications alarmed us to submit Life certificate for …
- Confirm Now Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSH or NotMost of the veterans have already submitted their Life certificate in bank mentioning SPARSH PPO …
- Special Education Opportunity for ExservicemenExservicemen and Serving soldiers are mostly worried of the education of their children due to …
- Must Follow for Exservicemen at age group 40 to 50Are you in the age group of 40 to 50 ? If yes , the …
- Successfull Protest of Ex-servicemen for their Legitimate Demands :Governor Called Veterans MeetingEx-servicemen agitated for their legitimate demands since long and the demands have not been heard …
- SBI Clerical Post Recruitment 2023 : Apply online nowSBI has published recruitment notification for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in …
- CSD Car Price Latest for All ModelsCSD is the one and only place where a soldier or Exserviceman and their family …
- Age Relaxation Rules Updates for Ex Servicemen in Govt JobsFor appointment to vacancies in Group B (Non-Gazetted), Group C or Group D posts in …
- Latest Job Reservation Policy for Exserviceman : DOP&T GuidelinesExservicemen are generally offered in various govt/psu organisation with relaxed norms considering their long service …
- Exservicemen Special Job vacancy : Apply NowJob vacancies for retired JCOs/OR and their Dependents. The information related to Govt / corporate …
- Delay in Implementation of AFT Orders on Grant of Disability PensionDisability pension is awarded to Govt servants and widely seen in Armed Forces veterans due …
- Ex-Serviceman is now Ex-Service Member : Ordered High CourtThe term Ex-serviceman is not gender-neutral : Ordered High Court Recently,The Punjab and Haryana HC …