If date of birth (DOB) of wife of Exserviceman is not correct or not matching with her Adhaar & PAN cards, or only age/year is mentioned in original PPO, then need not to apply to Record office through ZSB, for endorsement or correction of his wife’s dob in Records.
After correction or endorsement, record office will send DO Part II Order to you and your concermned Zila Sainik Board (ZSB).
After receiving Part-II order you do not have to apply again to endorse or change DOB of your wife in your PPO and publish corrigendum PPO.
PCDA will not issue any corrigendum PPO.
While transferring your documents to SPARSH, record office will send correct and full dob of your wife in DDMMYYYY format to SPARSH System.
When you get migrated to SPARSH, you can see in the new SPARSH PPO, that DOB of wife is correctly endorsed. In case you have already been migrated to SPARSH, you have option to rectify all these field in SPARSH profile. Just Login to SPARSH and click on My Profile then ” Manage Profile ” amd then “Family details”. You can amend the desired rectification here but must be supported by requisite documents.
If dob is still wrong, you can ask for amendment directly at SPARSH by uploading scan copy of Part-II order in SPARSH website.
Now do not apply to endorse wife’s dob in your PPO. Not required.
If you have already applied to endorse wife’s DOB in your PPO, then PCDA will not be sending corrigendum PPO, having full dob of wife to you. They will update wife’s dob in SPARSH PPO directly. so, wait and do not send any reminder.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process