Procedure to Lodge Grievance on Pension and Welfare of Exserviceman

There are several issues in our Defence pension and welfare related matter which need to be resolved on priority.  Official website of PCDA is not working since long.  You record office do not have any effective grievance redressal mechanism.  In such a turmoil, you have only option to lodge your grievance directly to the Veterans Directorate.  Air Force and Naval pensioners may directly lodge their grievances to the DVA and NV Pen web portal. 

Now, Army Pensioners also can lodge their grievance directly to the Directorate of Army Veterans Portal.  In this Article we will discuss about the details of this portal and how to dodge  the grievance in this portal.

You may lodge any issues related to Exserviceman it may be pension, terminal benefits, welfare related issued i.e CSD, ECHS, OROP, SPARSH, Disability Pension, Education grants and other welfare grants of KSB, Reservation in Govt/PSU JObs and admission of children in various Institutions on Defence Quota etc.

To lodge grievance in this portal, you need to visit the official website of the DIAV – 

Accept Cookies and scroll at the bottom and click on Register your Grievance and you will get the interface where you will be enable to write your problems.

Once you clicked on the above button you will be redirected to the screen as mentioned below :-

Input to be given on the screen :

Army No *   
Rank :
Type of pensioner : Service pensioner, Family pensioner, Dependent pensioner etc
Name *
Unit /Regiment*
Mobile No *
Email *

Grievance Description :
Please Share Supporting documents at

Movment for Equal MSP to all Ranks of Army Navy Air Force : A Constitutional Provision
Unknown Facts of Defence Accounts Department and PCDA Pension 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top