One rank one pension scheme has been implemented by the Modi Government and now the issue has been raised for non-implementation of Revision beneath OROP Scheme after complettion of Five years of First revision which changed into due wef 01 July 2019. After Orders obtained from Supreme Court of India, Govt authority agreed to Pay the revised pension as per OROP Scheme effective from 01 July 2019.
To put into effect this kind of scheme for whole Armed Forces pensioner, a massive preparation to be completed on the execution stage. Accounting of pension for such a large quantity of pensioner which include circle of Widow pensioners and war injured pensioners want a widespread length to execute. Govt authority has already taken extension and the date implementation has been prolonged upto 15 Dec 2022.
November exceeded and December commenced however until date no ORO pension revision related task has been undertaken with the aid of the Defence Accounts branch in this regard and in step with the written communications dated 25.11.2022 of the Defence Headqurters, Note for approval of Cabinet has already been submitted and expecting approval handiest. Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM is prearing to file a Contempt of Court Case before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the event of failing the cut off date by the Govt, a twitted by him on 10th Dec 2022.
So, you were awaiting to get your OROP arrears before 15 December 2022, but failed to have it because PCDA did not cre
dit the arrears in your account till date. Say, the whole lot inside the global is being took place with the instructions of the almighty God.
It may be confident that the revised pension as consistent with OROP Scheme can be offered to the Armed Forces Pensioners very soon. Arrears resulting from OROP revision phase 2 may be credited on your financial institution as soon as the approval of cabinet acquired by means of the Defence authority.
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel
- Check Now : By 30 Nov Defence Pensioners Life Certificate Submitted to SPARSH or NotGovt direction has been released , several notifications alarmed us to submit Life certificate for all Govt pensioners including …
- Steps to Confirm Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSHMost of the veterans have already submitted their Life certificate in bank mentioning SPARSH PPO number but still you …
- Special Education Opportunity for ExservicemenExservicemen and Serving soldiers are mostly worried of the education of their children due to the moving nature of …
- Must Follow for Exservicemen at age group 40 to 50Are you in the age group of 40 to 50 ? If yes , the you must read this …
- Successfull Protest of Ex-servicemen for their Legitimate Demands :Governor Called Veterans MeetingEx-servicemen agitated for their legitimate demands since long and the demands have not been heard by the Govt authority. …
- SBI Clerical Post Recruitment 2023 : Apply online nowSBI has published recruitment notification for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Matriculate/10+2 Pass …
- CSD Car Price Latest for All ModelsCSD is the one and only place where a soldier or Exserviceman and their family members can buy Car …
- Age Relaxation Rules Updates for Ex Servicemen in Govt JobsFor appointment to vacancies in Group B (Non-Gazetted), Group C or Group D posts in Central Government, an ex-servicemen …
- Latest Job Reservation Policy for Exserviceman : DOP&T GuidelinesExservicemen are generally offered in various govt/psu organisation with relaxed norms considering their long service experiencce and versatile nature …
- Exservicemen Special Job vacancy : Apply NowJob vacancies for retired JCOs/OR and their Dependents. The information related to Govt / corporate job vacancies are here. …