New System of Complaint to PCDA Pension SPARSH

You might have a requirement to lodge a grievance to PCDA (P), Prayagraj regarding issues related to your Pension matter.  As you know, at present the official website of PCDA Allahabad is not functional, so you can’t lodge a grievance online here.  

In this situation, you have another option to lodge your grievance through PG Portal.  Those who do not want to submit grievances through PG Portal, may opt for SPARSH Portal to lodge the grievance and solve your problem.

To lodge a grievance on SPARSH Portal, you need to have User ID and password of SPARSH.  The detailed process to lodge complaint and grievance on pension matter is described below 👍

Step 1 :  Visit the official website of SPARSH and touch on Services then click on Raise Grievance.

Step 2.   In this screen you have to choose if you are a paid pensioner or not getting pension.  In case of Pensioner, please select the paid pensioner option and then you have to select whether you have pension ID/User ID or not.  If you have a SPARSH ID PAssword, check it either select No option.  

Now, you will find this screen as shown below :-

Step – 3  :  After filling up this option, you need to validate your mobile number with OTP.   After successful verification of mobile number, you will be prompted to the next screen and may type here the grievance in details. Once you have successfully described the complaint and grievances, may upload supporting documents, if any and just submit.

in the next screen you will find the sace for writing the complaint/grievance

You will be confirmed with the ID/ Docket Number.    You may track the status of your grievance using the Docket number after some time. You may all the above mentioned action using your mobile phone or personal computer also.


Comments are closed.