On your letter/application, you must mention your Rank, Service Number, Name of ESM, Full Address with PIN code to be written on the top right corner of the Application.
In case of Widow or anyone else, she or he will write her/his name and relationship then details as mentioned in Para 1.
Active Mobile Number and Email ID if available must be written below the address.
Original PPO, SPARSH PPO Numbers must be mentioned in Application and Affidavit and copies attached.
On the top Left Corner, write the Address of the Record Officer or Secretary, other ZSB or District Magistrate or PCDA etc. Below the Address written in a bracket (Through ZSB North 24 Parganas) if addressed to RO.
Application must be brought in 3 original copies. One copy will be signed and sent to the Record Office along with all attached documents. One copy will be given to you as a Receipt Copy. One copy of only Application will be kept in ZSB as file copy. No documents required. Please DO NOT BRING 3 SETS of ALL DOCUMENTS.
Adhaar Card, PAN Card, School Certificate etc must be self attested by the person, if required to be enclosed for any purpose.
In case of change of Date of Birth (DOB) or Name or both, PDA Details Form duly signed by Bank must be attached.
Please bring a neatly handwritten or preferably typed and printed Application. Kindly do not request any ZSB STAFF or Officer to write your Application.
Pl keep Adequate space below the application to put Stamp and Signature of the Secretary ZSB.
Always bring all original documents for verification whose copies are attached.
- SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.Due to some system fault, SPARSH Pensioners are facing difficulties… Read more: SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.
- ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024Guide to Unblocking ECHS Card of Dependents A large number… Read more: ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024
- Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for EmergenciesReferral to Empanelled Hospital by ECHS Polyclinic need following documents… Read more: Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for Emergencies
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now