Amazon needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Exservicemen are invited to join the Veteran Internship Program. You have the opportunity to make history with Amazon. Veterans of various technical and management background may apply now. Details of the program and Eligibility criteria are as under :
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS TO JOIN AMAZON
Candidates should have Proficiency in computer and Analytical skills.
Regarding Educational qualification, candidates must possess Degree/ Diploma in concerned field.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR VETERANS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
- Flexible working in rotational shifts
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
How to Apply for Jobs at Amazon
Desired veterans may apply online after login to official website of Amazon. Link of the application available at the bottom of this article.
Name of the Post : RME Coordinator
RME (Reliability Maintenance Engineering) team who ensure and support 100% maintenance for all the site operations and hardware equipment of Amazon.
Job details of RME are :
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical check per PPM schedule.
· Attending TT calls for corrective maintenance, service and repair works
· Co-ordinate with vendor for systems under warranty/AMC.
· Energy consumption reading.
· DG maintenance.
· Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
. Fire Alarm & Fire extinguishers regular checks.
· Maintenance, oiling, greasing of carts, trolleys, pump, rolling shutters.
· Attending regular Electrical works.
· Height work, hot work permit to issue.
· Minor Civil & Plumbing Corrective maintenance calls.
Name of the Post : Security & Loss Prevention coordinator
Job Details of the post :
The primary objective of the Security & Loss Prevention coordinator is to ensure the protection of people & assets of Amazon’s FC in accordance with global Security guidelines and Policies. To Security OperationØ Rationalization & Review of Guard ForceØ Profiling of Guard ForceØ Implementation & Follow-up of Security PlanØ Review of Post Site Instruction. Security System Ensure 95 % serviceability of all Systems Ensure 100% Training of all security guards Controlling of Access & Review of Access level Hygiene Status Report & Operational Effectiveness of Security gadgets. Preventive maintenance Schedule for all Security Gadgets & its Improvements Monthly Review Meeting with AMC Vendor and Updates. Loss Prevention Analysis Working closely with ICQA team and do the analysis of all un-reconciled ASINs Quick Completion Investigation and submission of reports Loss prevention audits and recommendations if Surprise Checks and submission of reports. Security Stores and Assets Maintenance of updated Assets Maintenance Schedule of Assets & Security Gadgets.
Name of the Post : Team Lead – Operation
Job details of the post :
Team Lead for FC, Delivery and Sort Station for managing the Service Partner Operations of Amazon. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations and support the Service Partners in performance management and driving the operational plan. Working with the Station manager to ensure smooth function of the Amazon transportation operations Preparation of manpower roster for daily operations in lines with the organizational rules & guidelines Executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address. Monitoring daily station operations & ensure that organizational targets are met without any compromise on Customer Promise. Executing the package pick-up process from customer address to delivery station & connecting the same to origin. Executing the package pick-up process from seller & connecting that to respective node/ delivery hub Ensure enough bandwidth in delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management. Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
Name of the post : Channel Team lead – Operation
Job Details of the post :
Channel Team lead for Delivery center of Amazon. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations at the Distribution Centers and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
- Account Identification & Acquisition: Market mapping and Identification of potential retail stores for time bound Acquisition, induction and onboarding of new accounts (I.H.S stores) in the assigned territory.
- Account Management: Managing and driving the growth of the Channel partners/stores’ business with Amazon. Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the stores and Amazon.
- Field Visits: Visiting targeted number of stores on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Team Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring. Driving team of associates for managing their targets. Set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage relationships with the acquired/assigned stores for a mutual growth. Work with Stores/channel partners to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great delivery experience and consistently enhance efficiency.
Link for online application for Veterans Internship Program : https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/2238931/veteran-internship-program
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel