Kolkata Air Port/ Dumdum Airport is officially known as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International AirPort is a world famous place of importance for civil aviation communication hub.
Approx 170 people will now be engaged through agency to be deputed in the Dum Dum Airport to manage the entire security measures of the AirPort alongwith CISF.
The UP Security Agency which has to be assigned the contract to provide physical Security to Kolkata International Airport, alongside CISF, is planning to start it’s recruitment process.
2) Total Vacancies are around 170 GUARD’S including 15/20 supervisors.
3) Salary and Terms of Engagement will be as per DGR current policy.
4) One team from agency will visit Kolkata around first/second week of Feb to conduct interviews of around 300 candidates.
5) Those who clear interview, will have to undergo a training course, cost of which will have to be shared with the candidate.
6) After the training there will be a tough written exam conducted by BCAS (Bureau of Civil Aviation Security). Candidates who clear this exam will be given job.
7) Agency is looking forward to recruit young, Smart, English speaking, educated, technically sound, computer literate ESM, preferably from Air Force and Navy to learn Airport Security system and BCAS rules & regulations quickly, to clear the tough written exam.
8) Those who are interested may please submit their Biodata at Counter No 1 at ZSB Barasat. Those who have already applied, need NOT to apply again.
Date and Time of Interview will be intimated later.
- SPARSH Help and Assiostance in your City : Details here.SPARSH is now an important aspect of pensioner’s life. Defence… Read more: SPARSH Help and Assiostance in your City : Details here.
- SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.Due to some system fault, SPARSH Pensioners are facing difficulties… Read more: SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.
- ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024Guide to Unblocking ECHS Card of Dependents A large number… Read more: ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024
- Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for EmergenciesReferral to Empanelled Hospital by ECHS Polyclinic need following documents… Read more: Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for Emergencies
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive