ECHS has launched a mobile app named “ECHS Beneficiaries App” to provide better service to the ECHS beneficiaries i.e Exservicemen and their eligible family members . Govt has launched the ECHS Mobile App for Treatment Monitoring of Veterans and their family members. A detailed letter has been issued to all stake holders on use of this app and feedback thereof.
An Extract of the letter of ECHS Central organisation letter No 148/ECHS/Est dt 09 Jun 2023 is appended here.
IMPROVEMENTS TO ECHS BENEFICARIES MOBILEAPP
1. A mobile application “ECHS Beneficiaries App” launched for both Android and iOS Smart phones. All primary beneficiaries are advised to download the application in their respective smart phones and register themselves with respective polyclinics. The mobile app providedes the following facilities at present :-
(a) Booking an appointment before visiting PCs
(b) Booking an appointment for submission documents for reimbursement
(c) Checking status online ECHS application for 64 KB card
(d) Details of PCs, address, contact Nos etc.
(e) Details of referral can be viewed
(f) Details of empanelled facilities.
2. It has been intimated by Central Org that certain improvement are in the final stage of incorporation within the ECHS Beneficiaries App. All PCs are requested to encourage the beneficiaries for maximum utilization of facility and also requested to take action as per following :
(a) The mobile application needs to be improved with proactive support of all stake holders. Therefore correct and specific user end feedback needs to be given to the vendor for remedial measures at his end.
(b) Random checks of mob App be conducted in which functionality of the app of the beneficiaries will be checked by PCs in his /her presence after registering as a user post downloading the app , if not done
(c) A detailed record of checks of veterans will be maint at PCs with name of beneficiaries, ECHS card No, Regd Mob No & PIN/PW generated . Compiled details be fwd to the RC on weekly basis for further submission to Central Org. First report should reach by 16 Jun 2023
3. All PCs are requested to fwd a report on utilization of the app as per format encl with the letter by 1100 h every day and first report should reach this office by 1100h on 12 Jun 2023 (only soft copy through mail) . Also request fwd screenshots /photos of all result obtained on cmptr /mob . Trials of the use of the app & its features at PC/ESM level will enable highlighting of the functional problem areas at PC level and feedback of the same will help in devp a robust platform.
How to install ECHS Mobile App ?
ECHS Mobile app is available in Google Playstore and you may download it from there : Just go to play store and search ECHS Beneficiaries App OR click below
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel