All New systems generally face the problem of user experience based requirement of improvement or modification. SPARSH has also several features which do not satisfied the need of the users and the most frequently raised complaint on SPARSH system that in case of any service request , most of the the time they do not respond even after passing a year. In some cases it has been found their in SPARSH Portal, entered wrong data which does not match with the original service records of the pensioner.
In all such instances, you have the option to file or Lodge a grievance on the SPARSH portal. In this article you will learn how to file a complaint or lodge Grievance on SPARSH portal. Step by step process ios here –
Step – 1. Login to the SPARSH Website i.e https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/ using your login credentials (Username & Password) on your PC/ Laptop/ Mobile.
Step – 2. After login the welcome screen would appear. Pensioners needs to click on the special symbol (three parallel lines).
Step – 3. On, clicking (three parallel lines) you will find all modules i.e Track Status, Life Certificate/Identification, My Profile, Grievance, Projected Tax Summary, Slab wise Tax Summary Report, Tax Projection Report, My Documents, Service Request etc.
Step – 4. Click on “Grievance” module then go to grievance details column select one option from drop down menu (i.e Payment related or Others). Select one and fill all required details.
Step – 5. Type your comments/ request in comment box and also attach supporting documents if required.
Step – 6. Click on “Submit” button and then the pensioner will receive an acknowledgement that data has been successfully submitted.
- SPARSH Help and Assiostance in your City : Details here.SPARSH is now an important aspect of pensioner’s life. Defence… Read more: SPARSH Help and Assiostance in your City : Details here.
- SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.Due to some system fault, SPARSH Pensioners are facing difficulties… Read more: SPARSH Pensioners Facing Difficulties : Find a Solution Here.
- ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024Guide to Unblocking ECHS Card of Dependents A large number… Read more: ECHS Latest Rules on Unblocking Dependent’s ECHS Card in 2024
- Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for EmergenciesReferral to Empanelled Hospital by ECHS Polyclinic need following documents… Read more: Documents for ECHS Referral to Pvt Hospitals : Keep Ready for Emergencies
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive