Exserviceman How to File Complaint or Grievance on SPARSH Portal 

SPARSH grievance lodge process

All New systems generally face the problem of user experience based requirement of improvement or modification.  SPARSH has also several features which do not satisfied the need of the users and the most frequently raised complaint on SPARSH system that in case of any service request , most of the the time they do not respond even after passing a year.  In some cases it has been found their in SPARSH Portal, entered wrong data which does not match with the original service records of the pensioner.

In all such instances, you have the option to file or  Lodge a grievance on the SPARSH portal. In this article you will learn how to file a complaint or lodge Grievance on SPARSH portal.  Step by step process ios here –

Step – 1. Login to the SPARSH Website i.e https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/ using your login credentials (Username & Password) on your PC/ Laptop/ Mobile.

Step – 2. After login the welcome screen would appear. Pensioners needs to click on the special symbol (three parallel lines).

Step – 3. On, clicking (three parallel lines) you will find all modules i.e Track Status, Life Certificate/Identification, My Profile, Grievance, Projected Tax Summary, Slab wise Tax Summary Report, Tax Projection Report, My Documents, Service Request etc.

Step – 4. Click on “Grievance” module then go to grievance details column select one option from drop down menu (i.e Payment related or Others). Select one and fill all required details.

Step – 5. Type your comments/ request in comment box and also attach supporting documents if required.

Step – 6. Click on “Submit” button and then the pensioner will receive an acknowledgement that data has been successfully submitted.

Scroll to Top