As an initiative to streamline the Defence Pension System, 30 lakh Pensioners have been migrated to SPARSH including Exservicemen, War Widows, Family pensioners and Defence Civilians. Most of them have received the SPARSH User ID and Password as communicated by the Team SPARSH, PCDA Allahabad.
It has been experienced by several ESM that they have not received user ID and Password or Pension ID is available but no password received till date. In such case generation of User ID and Password is possible for all SPARSH migrated pensioners.
Steps involved to create SPARSH user ID and Password are here. Just follow the steps given below :-
1. Login to the SPARSH Website i.e https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/ using your login credentials (Username & Password) on your PC/ Laptop/ Mobile.
2. Click on the Login tab available on the top right hand corner.
3. Put your username i.e SPARSH PPO No adding 01(for service pensioner) 02 (for family pensioner), password and captcha code and click on the login button. Your user ID is your 12 digit SPARSH PPO No with suffix 01/02 (Eg: For Service pensioner if SPARSH PPO No is 232200300532 then username is 23220030053201 and for Family pensioner if SPARSH PPO No is 232200300532 then username is 23220030053202).
4. If you have no password, click on forgot password option shown below to create your password using OTP message receive in your registered Mob No.
5. You will receive a default password on registered mob No, then login to SPARSH website and put your username and default password.
6. After login, create your new password. (Current password > New password > Confirm New password > submit). Password creation hints to followed while creating new password.
7. On successful creation of a new password again login to SPARSH and submit your mandatory declaration. Steps for how to submit mandatory declaration given in Annexure II.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process