How to Change home address in your Pension Documents and ZSB

How to Change home address in your Pension Documents and ZSB

Your address in the Military Documents – Ex-serviceman I/Card, Disch Book, PPO and Service Documents may be different from the actual address in which you are living now. Change of address in this situation is must either, you may face several problems in future. Here are the step by step guidelines on how to change address on your Zila Sainik Board I card and Record Office Documents.

Step-1: Visit your concerned District Soldier Board/ Sainik Welfare office / ZSB and apply for No Objection Certificate (NOC) in single copy to change ZSB.

Step-2: Attach at least two self attested Address Proofs of your New Address. Adhaar Card and any one/two of these documents (Voter I Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Electric Bill, Gas Bill, Bank Pass Book etc).

Step-3: Deposit Original ID Card/Widow I Card, Employment Exchange Card, Dependent ID Cards, if issued by ZSB.

Note: In case any Card is lost, then give original GD from a police station.

Step-4: An entry will be made in your original Discharge Book (or in Service Particulars Certificate or in PPO) by the Secretary ZSB , to annotate that NOC has been issued and I Card is withdrawn by the ZSB .

Step-5: Two copies of NOC will be issued in original, signed by the Secretary ZS .

(a) One copy of NOC will be handed over to the ESM/Widow, who is transferring to another District/State ZSB.

(b) Another copy of NOC will be sent by post to the new ZSB/RSB, where the ESM or Widow is migrating.

Step-6: Report to your new ZSB. Handover the NOC.

Step-7: Apply for Change of Address. Fill up the Declaration Form in 5 copies. Attach two/three address proofs and a Discharge Book copy.

Step-8: New ZSB will send your Address Change Declaration Forms along with other documents to ZSB (old) by post.

Step-9: On receipt, we will verify and forward all documents to your Record Office.

Step-10: On receipt, your Record Office will publish Part-II Order for address change and forward a copy to your new ZSB and to you (ESM/Widow).

Step-11: When you receive Part-II Order for address change, visit your new ZSB and get it endorsed in your Discharge Book.

Scroll to Top