Approx 16 Lakh Defence Pensioners have already migrated to SPARSH for payment of pension and all pension related functions. Most of them have submitted mandatory declaration after login to SPARSH portal. Many of them have submitted online Digital Life Certificate this year using SPARSH Portal or Jeevan Praman Portal. Whatever may be the process, ultimately you need to get access SPARSH portal to get full information on your pension matter.
In other hand, many defence pensioners have not received any intimation or User ID and Password to login the SPARSH till date. Such pensioners are required to take actions as prescribed by PCDA which are enumerated below. SPARSH migration process is a phased manner project and all defence pensioners will be migrated to SPARSH within a few months. Just follow the steps below and get your SPARSH user ID Password now :
(i) First of all you should know the possible reason of non-receipt of SPARSH Login Credential. The possible reason may include :
(a) Inactive mobile number and email.
(b) Your Mobile number and email not updated in SPARSH database.
(c) Your PPO is yet to be migrated to SPARSH.
(ii) Now, you have two options to get your SPARSH User ID and Password.
(a) Update your mobile number o that you may get the credential on your mobile phone and email.
(b) Keep your mobile number and email functional and retrieve it using Forgot password option. To follow this option, you may find the SPRSH PPO Number on PCDA website. Click here to know your SPARSH PPO Number. Your SPARSH User ID – just add 01 as suffix with your SPARSH PPO Number/Pensioner ID.
(iii) You have another to update your mobile number. Go to official website of SPARSH and Click on Service – Update Mobile No, fill up the required details and click on ‘Validate & Proceed’ and follow the onscreen process.
- Proved Methodologies to Achieve Government Jobs – Crack Competitive ExaminationGovt Jobs in India for Fresher and Exserviceman In India, government occupations are profoundly desired for …
- Full Age Relaxation to Exservicemen for Appointment in Gp A and B Officers PostThere are huge confusion in the matters related tto age relaxation on reemployent of exservicemen. Govt …
- Procedure to Obtain Dependent Identity Card (DIC) of ExservicemenWhich family member may get DIC ? Ex-serviceman’s wife, children, father, mother, unmarried/divorced/widowed daughter, disabled child …
- Check Now : By 30 Nov Defence Pensioners Life Certificate Submitted to SPARSH or NotGovt direction has been released , several notifications alarmed us to submit Life certificate for all …
- Confirm Now Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSH or NotMost of the veterans have already submitted their Life certificate in bank mentioning SPARSH PPO number …
- Special Education Opportunity for ExservicemenExservicemen and Serving soldiers are mostly worried of the education of their children due to the …
- Successfull Protest of Ex-servicemen for their Legitimate Demands :Governor Called Veterans MeetingEx-servicemen agitated for their legitimate demands since long and the demands have not been heard by …
- Exservicemen Special Job vacancy : Apply NowJob vacancies for retired JCOs/OR and their Dependents. The information related to Govt / corporate job …
- Advisory for Exservicemen : ECHS NA Medicine and other Bill ClaimECHS has formulated SOP for smooth functioning of each and every function of the health scheme …
- Banks Must Ensure Linking Defence Pensioner’s Life Certificate With SPARSHThousands of defence pensioners are worried of their Life Certificate submission. A large number of defence …
- Ways to Confirm Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSH or NotHave you received any SMS or email from SPARSH regarding Life Certificate acceptance Confirmation after your …
- How to Check Your Life Certificate Submitted to SPARSH or NotMost of the veterans have already submitted their Life certificate through the various means as suitable …
To get more about SPARSH related information, click on the links below:-
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel