Who can Apply for BA (HRM)
10th and 12th Board pass ESM can get Graduation Degree from an UGC recognised civil University. This Certificate will help you to get better job and promotion. It is accepted at all Civil and Govt Organisation which carry a value equivalent to the Certificate awarded to the Graduate Students.
You can apply now for Nov 2023 batch – Last Date Extended to 31 Jan 2024.
In 2021, MoU was signed between KSB and AU for the welfare of ESM. SOP regarding details of course, who can apply and modalities are given in this article. Please read thoroughly before applying.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR BA (HRM) DEGREE
(a) Only ESM can apply. No restriction on Rank.
(b) ESM must have minimum 15 yrs defence Service.
(c) He should have retired on or after 01/01/2010. ESM who have retired before this date are not eligible to apply.
(d) All who have joined defence Service after passing 10th and 12th Board exams and have certificate, can apply.
(e) Those who do not have 10th class qualification can not apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BA HRM DEGREE
(a) Application Form: Type out and print the Form given below.👇 Fill it up with Capital Letters and scan the Form.
(b) PPO: Scan copy of SPARSH/Original PPO.
(c) Discharge Book. Only first two pages. Photocopy, sign and scan.
(d) Service Certificates: Self attested photo copies of all Service Qualification Certificates. Prepare scan copies.
(e) Civil Educational Certificates: Self attested photo copies of all Service Qualification Certificates. Prepare scan copies.
(f) Special Service Certificate for Education. Scan copy to be uploaded.
(g) ZSB ID Card: Scan copy of both sides.
(h) Photo: One recently taken passport size self photo. Scan in Jpeg format.
(j) Fees Payment Receipts: Make Two payments through Bank Or Online. Keep scan copies of payment proofs.
(i) ₹12500/- to be paid as course fees to the Account of Andhra University.
(ii) ₹500/- to be paid to the Account of RSB as processing charges and for the Book.
Note: Account details of both payments are given in the RSB letter,
7) Now Email all scan copies of all above mentioned documents to RSB to the Email ID given in the letter by RSB.
8) You DON’T HAVE TO VISIT ZSB/RSB. Don’t have to get any documents signed by me. Don’t have to Submit any hard copies of documents at ZSB or RSB.
9) RSB will conduct a Board to give marks to all valid Applications. Further will upload all required documents into Andhra University website.
10) RSB will handover Graduation Degree Certificates to all successful candidates, when received from Andhra University.
11) If you have any further queries, please contact dealing clerk of RSB.
12) Last date to Apply: 15/11/2023. Extension of date granted upto 31 Jan 2024
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process