ECHS has started online claim for purchase of NA medicine and other medical equipments. It can be placed either online or offline mode and it can be done on your mobile phone. in this regard please follow the related instructions mentioned in the official website of ECHS.
|Tele: 011-25683476 Mil : 36833 B/49778/AG/ECHS/Claims/Advisory
|REGD BY SOS/POST
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant Generals Branch
Integrated HO of MoD(Army) Thimayyo Marg. Near Gopinath Circle New Delhi- 110 010
02 Jan 2024
1″ Floor, 5-1-664, 665 and 669
OBSERVATIONS/ NMI • NA MEDICINE CLAIMS
SUBMITTED FOR INDIVIDUAL REIMBURSEMENT
Refer Central Org, ECHS letter No B/49761/AG/ECHS/2022 dated 01 Apr 2022, letter No 13/49762/AG/ECHS/2023 dated 26 Jul 2023 and current Issue of submitting three / four NA Medicine bills under one claim ID by beneficiaries.
You are requested to accept three / four NA Medicine Bills for Individual Reimbursement of beneficiaries under one Claim ID in one month. The total monthly cap of all NA medicine bills will not exceed Rs 25,000/- at a time (General Conditions) under one claim ID as per policy in vogue. However, one claim ID shall be for the medicines purchased for the same month only. One contingent bill may have multiple bills but the total amount should not exceed Rs 25,0001- (Rupees twenty five thousand only)
Fresh time lines for submission of Individual NA Medicine Bills for reimbursement are revised as under:-
|Submission of Hard Copy or Online claim for medicine reimbursement
|Within 60 days of date of Medicine bills
|Wef 81 days to 180 days – waiver to be given by Dir RC.
|Beyond 180 days waiver to be given by CO ECHS.
Offg Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS
|Copy to :- All Regional Centres – Dir RC is requested to disseminate this policy to all stakeholders under his AOR.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process