Many ESM and Widows are having SINGLE PENSION ACCOUNTs in Banks as their Wives or Husbands have expired or Divorced or he/she is single Family Pensioner, such as Widow/Divorcee/Unmarried daughter’s or Disabled child.
All such Single Pension Account holders are requested to fill up a FORM-A and submit in your PENSION BANK to Nominate someone as your LTA NOMINEE (Life Time Arrears).
FORM-A, Nomuination form is available here –
The LTA NOMINEE will be able to withdraw the remaining amount left in your Pension Account, after your death. Otherwise, claiming process by Legal Heir is complicated and time consuming.
For all other Pensioners who are living with spouse (wife/husband) and drawing pension in single account now, must make their pension account as joint either/or survivor mode. It will help to start family pension on expiry of the pensioner.
to know more about problems facing by Exservicemen in pension and all other matters of military documentation, kindly read the article belwo –
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process