Urban Company is Recruiting Ex-Serviceman for their company in various operation management and procurement projects
As part of our ‘Veteran Hiring Program’, they are actively seeking leaders who have a ‘Bias for Action’, a known principle for people who have served in the Armed Forces, and a core principle at Urban Company.
Your unique experience in leading people, heavy ops, and problem-solving can be put to good use there where they’re constantly working towards creating better customer and partner experiences.
If you are a Short Service Commissioned Officer (Army, Air Force & Navy) who has been released from service after September 2022, tap on the form link below to translate your military experience to open business operations roles at Urban Company.
If you have any questions, you may send your query
to Gaurav Bajetha (Ex-Captain, Indian Army) or Kamal Yadav (Ex-Captain, Indian Army).
- Graduation Certificate with Marksheet by Andhra University for Exservicemen : Detailed Process
- Special Benefit by ECHS for Senior Exservicemen
- Income Criteria for Dependents to Get ECHS Benefit
- Authorisation of Family Pension to the Dependent Disabled Brothers & Sisters of Defence Services Personnel
- No more Disability Pension for Armed Forces on Retirement
- Proved Methodologies to Achieve Government Jobs – Crack Competitive Examination
- How to submit ECHS Card Renewal Documents
- Full Age Relaxation to Exservicemen for Appointment in Gp A and B Officers Post
- Joining offer for Women upto 35 Years of Age as SSC Officer in MNS Cadre
- Army Rules for Release of Army Persons on Medical Grounds
- CSD Car Purcahse Quota Increased : More Car for JCOs OR
- Procedure to Obtain Dependent Identity Card (DIC) of Exservicemen
- Status Check : Defence Pensioners Life Certificate Submitted to SPARSH or Not
- Confirm Now Your Life Certificate Accepted by SPARSH or Not
- Special Education Opportunity for Exservicemen
- Must Follow for Exservicemen at age group 40 to 50