After retirement, you may have requirement to change your place of residence permanently for domestic purpose. In such events, you must update your all Military and civil documents with new address. Specially you must transfer your Zila Sainik Board to the are under which you are presently residing. Thereafter all the documents i.e Exserviceman I card, Discharge Book and other documents to be updated.
Step-1: Visit to your present Zila Sainik Board and apply for No Objection Certificate (NOC) in single copy to change ZSB. Blank Sample application Form to apply for NOC is given below at the bottom. You should write the name of Your ZSB Details.
Step-2: Attach at least two self attested Address Proofs of your New Address. Adhaar Card and any one/two of these documents (Voter I Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Electric Bill, Gas Bill, Bank Pass Book etc).
Step-3: You have to deposit your Original Exserviceman ID Card/Widow I Card, Employment Exchange Card if held, Dependent ID Cards, if issued by ZSB.
Note: In case any Card is lost, then give the original GD from a police station.
Step-4: An entry will be made in your original Discharge Book (or in Service Particulars Certificate or in PPO) by the Secretary ZSB , to annotate that NOC has been issued and I Card is withdrawn by the ZSB.
Step-5: Two copies of NOC will be issued to you in original, signed by the Secretary ZSB.
(a) One copy of NOC will be handed over to the ESM/Widow, who is transferring to another District/State ZSB.
(b) Another copy of NOC will be sent by post to the new ZSB/RSB, where the ESM or Widow is migrating.
Step-6: Now Report to your new ZSB alongwith documents including NOC that received from your previous ZSB.
Step-7: Now you should Apply for Change of Address. Fill up the Declaration Form in 5 copies. Attach two/three address proofs and a Discharge Book copy.
Step-8: New ZSB will send your Address Change Declaration Forms along with other documents to Previous ZSB by post.
Step-9: On receipt, your previous ZSB will verify and forward all documents to your Record Office.
Step-10: On receipt, your Record Office will publish Part-II Order for address change and forward a copy to your new ZSB and to you on your new address (ESM/Widow).
Step-11: When you receive Part-II Order for address change, visit your new ZSB and get it endorsed in your Discharge Book.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process