A facility that meets the aspirations of both serving & retired Armed Forces personnel (JCOs/ORs) and their dependents is now functional at ‘Varanasi’.
KASHI SANIK SADAN, is a modern facility, having 11 double occupancy and 02 single occupancy AC Rooms with attached washrooms, a Cafeteria with Dinning facility, central amenities of laundry service, pick and drop, a 24X7 Reception, beautiful ambience with open lawns.
Room Charges for Kashi Sainik Sadan
KASHI SAINIK SADAN is planned to be a self-sustaining venture. Initial seed money has been provided through appropriate funds. The tariff will include the cost of toiletries, linen, bottled drinking water and consumables in terms of tea etc. The tariffs fixed for various categories of rooms/ dormitory are as under:-
(a) Double occupancy Rooms – Rs 700/- per day.
(b) Dormitory (Single Bed) – Rs 350/- per day.
How to Book Guest House at Kashi Varanashi
Reservations can be made through the ARMAN App:- http://www.apps.mgov.in
As well as telephonically on Mob No:- 8953390582 (Adm NCO KSS).
Located in Varanasi Cantt at 39 GTC, in the close proximity of the Cantt Railway Station, with easy last mile connectivity to places of interest.
Importance of Kashi Varanasi
Varanasi, or Benaras, (additionally known as Kashi) is one of the oldest living cities in the international. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is truly unrevealed. Mark Twain, the English author and literature, who was enthralled by the legend and sanctity of Benaras, once wrote : “Benaras is older than records, older than way of life, older even than legend and looks twice as antique as all of them prepare”.
The land of Varanasi (Kashi) has been the final pilgrimage spot for Hindus for ages. Hindus agree with that one who’s graced to die at the land of Varanasi could acquire salvation and freedom from the cycle of beginning and re-beginning. Abode of Lord Shiva and Parvati, the origins of Varanasi are but unknown. Ganges in Varanasi is assumed to have the strength to wash away the sins of mortals. Hindus agree with that one who’s graced to die on the land of Varanasi might achieve salvation and freedom from the cycle of beginning and re-beginning.
The city is a center of getting to know and civilization for over 3000 years. Ganges is said to have its origins inside the tresses of Lord Shiva and in Varanasi, it expands to the robust river that we realize of. With Sarnath, the area where Buddha preached his first sermon after enlightenment, simply 10 km away, Varanasi has been a symbol of Hindu renaissance. Knowledge, philosophy, tradition, devotion to Gods, Indian arts and crafts have all flourished right here for centuries. Also a pilgrimage area for Jains, Varanasi is assumed to be the birthplace of Parsvanath, the twenty-0.33 Tirthankar. Vaishnavism and Shaivism have co-existed in Varanasi harmoniously.
Varanasi has also been a amazing center of gaining knowledge of for a long time. Varanasi is associated with promoting of spiritualism, mysticism, Sanskrit, yoga and Hindi language and venerated authors together with the ever-famous novelist Prem Chand and Tulsi Das, the well-known saint-poet who wrote Ram Charit Manas. Aptly known as as the cultural capital of India, Varanasi has provided the right platform for all cultural sports to flourish. Many exponents of dance and track have come from Varanasi. Ravi Shankar, the across the world famend Sitar maestro and Ustad Bismillah Khan, (the famous Shehnai participant) are all sons of the blessed town or have lived right here for fundamental a part of their lives.
With some of temples, Mrs. Annie Besant chose Varanasi as the home for her ‘Theosophical Society’ and Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, to institute ‘Benares Hindu University, the largest University in Asia. Ayurveda is stated to be originated at Varanasi and is believed to be the premise of modern-day clinical sciences consisting of Plastic surgical operation, Cataract and Calculus operations. Maharshi Patanjali, the preceptor of Ayurveda and Yoga, became additionally affiliated with Varanasi, the holy metropolis. Varanasi is also famous for its alternate and commerce, in particular for the greatest silks and gold and silver brocades, because the early days.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process