What is ABHA Card ?
With progressing initiatives towards one step ahead to digitalisation, the ESM families will bow be included in the digital health mission of Govt of India.
- ABHA Enable ECHS beneficiaries to avail services of other hospitals across
ECHS, CGHS, PMJAY schemes and the wide network of State Govt PHCs, CHCs and Hospitals.
- Use Health facility at remote places in India. The capacity to effortlessly
exchange medical records with hospitals. clinics, and doctors, allows receipt of medical care in new locations.
- All essential medical information, such as test results, diagnoses, and
medication prescriptions, are accessible quickly and easily and can prove to be lifesaving in an emergency.
- Access to the Healthcare Professional Registry (HPR), a comprehensive list of all doctors in India.
- Access to the Health Facility Registry (HFR), a directory of all government and commercial medical facilities in India.
- Validity at AYUSH treatment centers, including Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy.
- This will not replace the ECHS card or the scheme but will enhance and facilitate the treatment of veterans on a wider scale.
- ECHS beneficiaries may be encouraged to register for an ABHA account online
and avail of the benefits akin to the facilities offered by DigiLocker. Dir RCs and OIC Polyclinics will create awareness amongst the beneficiaries about the benefits of opening an ABHA account. Further Stn Cdrs and GOC briefed by Dir RCs on the benefits of the ABHA Number and the desirability of registry on the ABDM.
- The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) was launched on 15 Aug 2020 by the Hon’ble Prime minister with a vision of creating an integrated digital health Infrastructure for the country and making healthcare accessible to all. It can bridge the existing gap amongst different stakeholder of the health care ecosystem through digital highway,s,
- National Health Authority is the apex body responsible for designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of ABDHM to create a National Digital Health Ecosystem. NHA has developed a common Health IT Platform under ABDM which seamlessly integrates all stakeholders in the ecosystem on the same platform.
- ABHA NUMBER–Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) number is a 14-digit unique number used to identify people, authenticate them, and thread their health records (only with their consent) across multiple healthcare service providers.
- ABHA(Health ID) is a combination of the ABHA number, PHR address, PHR app / health locker.
- PHR address or ABHA address is created along with the ABHA number during ABHA registration. ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) Address is a unique identifier (self-declared username) that enables you to sign into the Health Information Exchange & consent manager to share and access your health records digitally.
- PHR app / Health Locker: Is used to receive, store & share medical records between patients & healthcare service providers.
HOW TO CREATE AN ABHA CARD/ HEALTH ID CARD ?
ABHA card registration can be easily completed through the website, mobile app, or at selected health facilities. To register and download through the website, simply follow the steps provided.
Steps to Create ABHA Card Registration Online
(a) Go to the ABHA website www.healthid.ndhm.gov.in and click on the “Create your ASHA now” button.
(b) Select the option to generate your ABHA using your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID.
(c) Scroll down and click “I agree” and complete the Captcha. Then click “Submit.”
(d) Enter your mobile number and click “Submit.”
(e) Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your phone and click “Submit.”
(f) Verify the details retrieved using your Aadhaar card.
(g) You will be given the option to create an ABHA address, similar to an email address.
(h) Once you have completed the process, you can download your ABHA card.
Documents and Information Required for ABHA Registration
2. The mobile app, available for Android and iOS devices, allows for convenient registration on the go. Alternatively, individuals can also visit designated health facilities to complete the registration process in person.
How to use ABHA or Health ID Card in Hospitals
Carrying physical medical reports with you every time you visit the hospital can be a hassle and it can be difficult to keep track of your medical history. That’s where the ABHA digital health ID card comes in. By storing all of your medical information in one place, you can easily share your ID number with medical professionals and insurers who can view your information instantly.
Use a PHR App-To make healthcare even simpler and more accessible, you can use a government-approved Personal Health Record apps. PHR App like Health-e acts as your very own digital health locker and stores all of your medical records in a safe and secure manner for free. You can digitize and store a wide variety of documents on Health-e, including lab reports, medical records, insurance information, immunization records, medication and details of any chronic illnesses you may have.
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel