ECHS has now caome with much improved faccilities at the in house and empannelled hospital and diagnosti centres throughout the country. Govt has considered some additional facilities in these currently empanneled hospitals/nursing home/ diagnostic centres. lets read the letter as published in the website of DESW.
To know the details you must read the letter issued by ECHS and published in the official website of DESW and ECHS.
No. No. 22B (09)2022-D(WE/Res-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 25th August, 2022
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS Thimayya Marg
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Gantt – 10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS WITH ADDITIONAL FACILITY.
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of
Defence letter No. 2213(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/20201WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 38th Screening Committee for empanelment of Additional Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 17th August, 2022 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel additional facilities of 13 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|S No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1||Allahabad||Jam una Sewa Sadan and Research Centre||Annexure- 1.|
|2||Bareilly||Rana Hospital, (A Unit of Rana Health Care Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure- 2.|
|3||Guwahati||Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya||Annexure- 3.|
|4||Jaipur||Bansal Eye Care Hospital||Annexure- 4.|
|5||Jaipur||Chirayu Hospital (A Unit of Ksch Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure- 5.|
|6||Amritsar||Fortis Escorts Hospital (A Unit of Fortis Hospitals Limited and International Hospital Limited)||Annexure- 6.|
|7||Jammu||Sachdeva Netralaya||Annexure- 7.|
|8||Jaipur||Metro Manas Arogya Sedan Heart Care & Multispeciality Hospital||Annexure- 8.|
|9||Delhi-I||Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital||Annexure- 9.|
|10||Pune||Sanskar Netra Rug nalaya & Phaco Centre||Annexure- 10.|
|11||Pune||Manipal Hospital (A Unit of Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure- 11.|
|12||Pune||Dr Patil’s Akashdeep Netralay Miraj||Annexure- 12.|
|13||Bhubaneswar||HI- Tech Medical College & Hospital||Annexure- 13.|
- All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)ID(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
- The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDAIPCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
- Empanelement of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date signing of MoA with ECHS.
- CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid CGHS. The MoA will be extendable onece CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities,
- NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P P Sharma)
OSD (WE / I & C)
- PPS to Secy (ESW)
- PS to JS(ESW)
- JS & Addl FA(RS)
- CGDA, New Delhi
Copy Signed in Ink to: Concerned PCsDA/CsDA
Read this letter in original pdf here : https://www.desw.gov.in/sites/default/files/38SCM_25.08.2022_0.pdf
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel