ECHS is responsible to provide medical facilities to the veterans. Private hospitals empanneled to provide the medical services with ECH but many complaints received from the patients that extra charges have been levied from them by the Hospitals which is not in order. In this regard, CO, ECHS has instructed them to streamline the procedure in line with the MoU and not to charge any extra amount from the patient.
Mil Tele 2502 Regional Centre ECHS Pune
Civ Te. 020.29999260 / 261 PIN(Army) — 900 449
Email id: email@example.com C/o 56 APO
4033/Empanel/Remote/Med 27 Oct 2023
All Empanel. Hospitals
COMPLAINT AGAINST EMPANELLED HOSPITALS
1. Refer to ECHS Policies and guidelines.
2. Many complaints are being received that hospitals are –charging for food and discharge medicines from patients, this is violation of MoU signed between this Regional Centre ECHS and hospitals It has been has been used seriously by Director RC ECHS –
(a) Food Charges are Part of Room Package –
(i) Refer to Para 20 (c) of SOP online billing : Package rate shall mean and include lump sum cost of in patient treatment/ day care/ diagnostic procedure for which a ECHS beneficiary has been permitted by the competent authority or for treatment under emerge, from the time of admission to the time of discharge including (but not limited to) the following :
(aa) Accommodation charge including patients diet
(b) issue of Medicines at the time of Discharge.
(i) Refer to Para 50 of Treatment Management of ECHS. Empanelled hospitals will issue medicines upto seven days subject to value not being more than Rs 2000, after patient g discharged in IPD cases (Normal as well as emerge, cases, Medicines beyond this will be issued by PCs Hospitals will write generic medicines For strict compliance
Coo to –
Cdr Ravindra Waman Pathak I.N (Veteran)
Member Veterans Pension Group
1 Surashri 1145 Lakaki Road
Shivajinagar Pune 411016
– for your information plea.
Commander Vasant V Sutar (Retd)
Villa 14.Rrverdale Maintenance
Cooperative society Ltd
Ambi Road Varale
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process