Govt has kept provision to compensate the disability of Armed Forces Personnel in various manner i.e grant of Disability pension, War Injury Pension, Invalid Pension etc. You must know that in case of injury 20% and above, as per New Rule, Impairment Relief is admissible to those who have been proceeded to RMB on or after after 21 Sept 2023.
Clarification in this regard is also waiting as huge ambiguity is there on date of application of this ER and GMO 2023. However those who have already proceeded to pension establishment before the cut off date as mentioned above need not to be worried and they will continue to draw the Disability pension , if applicable.
In this article we will discuss the other elements in addition to disability pension, invalid pension andImpairment relief and War injury pension. This is an allowance applicable to 100% disabled ex servicemen only and the amount is as per present rate is Rs 6750/- pm.
For 100% disabled individual, the CAA is admissible if the competent medical board has recommended it. It was admissible @ Rs 4,500/- pm, w.e.f. 01 Jan 16 to 30 Jun 17. However, it shall now be admissible at the enhanced uniform rate of Rs 6750/- per month, irrespective of the rank with effect from 01.07.2017. GoI MoD DESW letter No. 17(01)/2017(01)/D(Pension/Policy) dated 04 Sep 17 and PCDA (P) Circular No. 582 refers.
Conditions of Grant of Constant Attendant Allowance
Dearness Relief is not payable on Constant Attendant Allowance. This allowance will be admissible provided:
(a) Constant Attendant Allowance is notified in the Pension Payment Order.
b) He should have been granted 100% Disability Element.
(c) He should actually employ an attendant.
(d) Pensioner should submit requisite certificate to the Pension Disbursing Authority.
Conditions when Constant Attendant Allowance is not admissible/payable
(a) During the period of re-employment, or
(b) During the period, the pensioner was an in-patient in a Hospital, or
(c) During the period when the pensioner has not actually employed an attendant.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process