You are geting pension every month from SPARSH. The amount is credited and an intimation is sent on your mobile phone well in advance. Do you know what are the technical process to sanction your pension , payment of pension and problem solving methods in case of any diffuclty faced by the pensioners ? In this article you will come to know the detailed step by step process of work procedure of the SPARSH. The Complete Pension Process is now online through the SPARSH portal.
Service Pension, Invalid Pension & Disability Pension
- Release Order issued by MS Br/Records
- Pension documents submitted to ORO/Records.
- ORO/Records uploaded on the SPARSH Portal
- PCDA(O)/PAO(OR) scrutinizes the documents and initiates online LPC.
- PCDA(O)/PAO(OR) also creates SPARSH id and Password which is sent to the prospective Retiree.
- The Retiree is prompted to create his own in and logs-in to examine personal details.
- The Retiree verifies his details- Pensioner Data Verification (PDV).
- The Pension Sanctioning Authority, PCDA(P) examines and generates PPO.
- The pension including disability element and other entitlements- Gallantry Award allowance,
- Gratuity, commutation and Ex Gratia are credited to the pensioner’s account.
- Pension a/c should always be a joint a/c with spouse and Nominee be declared.
FAMILY PENSION FOR DEATH IN HARNESS CASES
- Processed through SPARSH- Procedure same as above.
- Documents signed by the eligible claimant. Units provide all assistance. Documents processed expeditiously at all levels.
- OFP commences initially till SFP/LFP adjudicated, wherever applicable.
- Entitled ex-gratia, gallantry award money also endorsed in the PPO.
FAMILY PENSION FOR DEATH AFTER RETIREMENT CASES
- Visit SPARSH website: https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/
- Go to “Services”
- Under ‘For Family Report Event’, Click on “Death”
- Personal details of deceased pensioner:
- Service (Army)
- Unique Identifier (Select any of the options- Bank Acct/Personal No/SPARSH PPO No/Regt No
Fill the as per the selected Unique Identifier
- Name of the Pensioner
FAMILY PENSION FOR DEATH AFTER RETIREMENT PAID THROUGH PDA CPPC/DPDO
(Disbursement NOT YET MIGRATED TO SPARSH). Thiose who are still not migrated from Bank/PDA to SPARSH.
- Spouse name already notified in PPO.
- Beneficiary applies to PDA-Bank/DPDO with death certificate; submits live certificate and an undertaking.
- Spouse gets OFP (60% of ESM pension) or Enhanced rate as applicable.
- In case name not endorsed in PPO, complete family pension claim documents be processed.
PENSION PROCESS FOR HANDICAPPED CHILD
- Name endorsed in the PPO.
- Pension commences as per above procedure.
- Legal Guardian will operate account in case of special child
PENSION PROCESS FOR DEPENDENT (SON UNDER 25, UNMARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOWED DAUGHTER)
- Eligible claimant applies for pension
- Submits required documents to Records/ MP5, through Zila Sainik Board
- Meeting all eligible conditions of dependency during the lifetime of either parents or income criteria, PPO issued
- Rest of the procedure same