You might have received a msg on your mobile phone that your pension has been migrated to SPARSH. Either you are already in SPARSH environment since long. As you know the pension of all the govt sectors are regulated and distributed by CPPC of the banks concerned. But MoD has now taken initiative that the pension of all retired Armed Forces Personnel and Defence Civilian pensioners will now be paid directly by PCDA through a system named SPARSH.
Migration to SPARSH means, with immediate effect, your pension will be distributed by PCDA directly to your Savings account on which you were getting pension till date. A large number of Veterans and Def Civ have already been migrated to the SPARSH pension system. It effects in following ways on your pension payment system :
- You can not approach your bank for any kind of pension related observations/disputes. You should now login to SPARSH Portal and lodge your grievance online. For details please visit our website www.esminfoclub.com
- You have now no relation with Bank CPPC. Your pension is now directly controlled by PCDA.
- In case of demise of Pensioner, one need to report to SPARSH Portal directly through online mechanism. For details please visit our website www.esminfoclub.com .
- How do I report death of a family memberin SPARSH? Go To: Services > Report Event > Death, and provide required details along with copy of Death Certificate
- For initiation of Family pension, banks have no role now other than opening a bank savings account. Family pension related documentation will be directly dealt by PCDA through online SPARSH Portal.
- What is Initiate Family Pension? You can request for your share of pension via Initiate Family Pension – Go To: Services > Report Event > Initiate Family Pension, and provide required details alongwith necessary documents as applicable
Now we may discuss about the actions to be taken on recipt of such msg that your pension has been migrated to SPARSH Portal. just follow the steps below.
Whether you have received any message or not it does not matter. Your pension will not be stopped at all. Still you will receive the pension every month in your bank account. The only changes that occured is the system of pension disbursement will now be directly controlled by the PCDA. No copy of PPO will be forwarded to CPPC of your bank. You should not approach to Bank for any query of your pension except credit the amount in your account like ordinary savings account. All your grievances will be redressed by PCDA.
Now qustion is that, if you have not received any intimation or any message from PCDA regarding migration of your PPO Number from bank to sparsh system, what to do?
It is very simple, firstly, relax and say yourself that nothing happened worng with me and then just open the website of PCDA pension and checck migration status as button appears at the right upper side. If you are shown your SPARSH PPO Number then kindly change/update your mobile numberusing Adhaar based authentication system. A button of update mobile number appears at the top right corner.
One you updated your contact number, SPARSH will automatically send you the user ID and Password of SPARSH portal to your mobile phone. After getting the user ID and password, you should get done your PDV process as soon as possible. a list of such non performer of PDV is updated in the official website. To know all these details kindly read the following articles available in this website as a guide.
For detailed manual of SPARSH pension system , you may refer the handbook avilable in the website of PCDA.