DEPRTMENT OF EXSERVICEMAN WELFARE HAS PUBLISHED OFFICIAL ORDER ON OROP REVISION OF ENSION AND AND PAYMENT OF ARREARS ON 04 JAN 2023
Finally DESW, Ministry of Defence has pubslished Office Memorandum on Arrears of Pension due to revision as per OROP -2 Latest table. Defene ministtry has mentioned clear guidelines on modalities of fixation of pension as per OROP norms and payment of arrears raised thereof. Peopele used to ask What is the present position of OROP? What is the status of One Rank One pension? What about OROP News? and How is OROP pension calculated?
Copy of DESW letter is reproduced here for detailed information :-
No. 1(1)/2019/D(Pen/Pol) Government of India Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi,
Dated, the 4th January, 2023
The Chief of Defence Staff
The Chief of Army Staff
The Chief of Naval Staff
The Chief of Air Staff
Subject: Next revision of pension of Defence Forces Personnel/ family pensioner under One Rank One Pension (OROP).
The undersigned is directed to refer to the provisions contained in para 3(v) of this Ministry’s letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Pol)-Part-II dated 7.11.2015 regarding re- fixation of pension of Defence Forces Personnel under OROP in future every 5 yea4s.
2.1 The President is pleased to decide that next revision of pension under OROP Scheme would be effective from 1.7.2019. Revision of pension is based on the principles adopted in MoD letter dated 07.11.2015 which are as under:
2.2 Pension of the past pensioners would be re-fixed on the basis of pension of Defence Forces retirees of calendar year 2018 and the benefit will be effective from 01.07.2019.Pension will be re-fixed for eligible Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners on the basis of the average of minimum and maximum pension of Defence Forces Personnel retired in calendar year 2018 in the same rank and with the same length of service.
2.3 Pension for those drawing above the average shall be protected.
2.4 The benefit would also be extended to family pensioners including war widows and disabled pensioners.
2.5 Arrears will be paid in four half yearly installments. However, all the family pensioners including those in receipt of Special/ Liberalized Family Pension and Gallantry Award Winners shall be paid arrears in one installment.
2.6 Personnel who opt to get discharged w.e.f. 01.07.2014 (on or after 01.07.2014) on their own request under Rule 13(3)I(i)(b), 13(3)Il(i)(b), 13(3)III(iv) or Rule 16B of the Army Rule 19’i4 or equivalent Navy or Air Force Rules will not be entitled to the benefits of OROP.
3. Detailed instructions along with tables for revision of pension for each rank and each category under OROP Scheme, shall be issued separately.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their ID Note No. 10(01)/2019/Fin/Pen dated 30.12.2022.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
As per Standard distribution list.
CGDA, New Delhi
You may read the original PDF copy of this OM here : https://www.desw.gov.in/sites/default/files/WE%2004.01.2023.pdf
one rank one pension for ex-servicemen latest news pdf
(Disclaimer : Information provided in this website are not classified and freely available on Google. Publisher of this website has just reviewed, compiled and published the info for easy reading of the readers.)
Toll Tax Exemption for Soldiers : Govt Declared Authority
INDIA ARMED FORCES WITH NEW READYNESS
for resolution of Pension related grievances, Login at www.rakshapension.desw.gov.in or Kindly contact on Toll Free No:1800 111 871
Click on Topics to Read
ECHS Card Renewal Policy : Take Action Must by 31 Dec 2022
To make the ECHS benefits easy access, kindly download ECHS Govt approved App on your Mobile. You may follow the link here – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sourceinfosys.echsbenapp&hl=en_IN&gl=US
OROP Latest News Updates
- OROP 3rd Instalment Received Before Diwali
- Defence Pensioners Entitled Pension with Latest Pension Table : Check it Now
- OROP Arrears 3rd Instalment be paid this month ?
- Defence Pension Transfered from Bank to PCDA SPARSH : Action upon Msg Received
- Exservicemen Need not to Pay Tax for Own House
- Disparity in OROP Analysis : Implications of Time Bound Promotion to Offrs and MACP to JCOs OR
- Restriction Imposed in OROP Benefit to Soldiers : Lets Check the Revised Rules
- SPARSH issued OROP Arrears Slip with Calculation : 3rd Installment Next Month
- 10% Cut down on OROP Arrears 2nd Installment – Know the Reality
- OROP Arrears 2nd Installment Aug 2023 – Check Now
- Revised OROP Arrears Payment Date Schedule Released by Defence Ministry
- Increase in Defence Pension limits in certain cases as per PCDA Circular No 654
- Demand for Equal MSP and Actual OROP Case Update
- OROP Table No 7 for JCOs OR : Check Your Pension Now
- OROP Arrears 2nd Installment Paid this Month : Know reality from Veterans
- Soldiers are not Domestic Servant of Officers : Mass Protest Soon
- Pension Credited to all Defence Pensioners : Yours ?
- Retired Soldier’s Big Move on 3rd April Against Anomalies
- OROP Arrears Paid to Lakhs of Military Pensioners
- OROP Arrears New Schedule Ordered by Supreme Court
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Declared : No Compromise On National Security For Good Relations With Our Neighbours
Speaking at the Sivagiri Mutt’s 90th annual pilgrimage, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh quoted the late Atal Bihari Vajpayee as saying that while we may change our friends, we cannot change our neighbours.
Therefore, we require cordial relationships with our neighbours. We won’t, however, sacrifice national security in order to keep friendly connections. The Defence Minister stated, “We do not seek good ties with anyone at the expense of our national security.
Singh also discussed the teachings of Sree Narayana Guru, a social reformer from Kerala whose philosophy of “prosperity through industry” served as the foundation for the Indian government’s “Atma Nirbhar Bharat” policy.
Information Credit :Google.
Drone Technology will change the game
Early use of Drone for commercial functions was cited, and their use via the United States in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan deemed by way of professionals as the advent of a essential new tool of making conflict. Whether sci-fi worthy quadcopters or sinisterly sleek, fixed-wing navy fashions, drones have best gained in prominence on the grounds that then. It is also one of the fastest evolving technologies international. In India, drones are getting used for mapping highways and railway tracks, for looking over forests and for agricultural and administrative functions. Most importantly, there is accelerating demand from the military for ISR (intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance) competencies as well as for machines which could carry out precision strikes on enemy objectives. So critical is drone technology that the authorities’s Drone Rules, 2021 sought to streamline and ease operations of drones, also giving a fillip to their manufacture and development in India. The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has corroborated the move: it says the market potential of Indian drones is projected to be $40 billion inside the next 10 years. With the Indian authorities’s avowed aim to make the u . S . A . A worldwide hub for drone production, all this has driven a set of marketers to begin ventures for manufacturing drones, in which the pull of commercial income meets the thrill of shaping new era. In fact, there was a 34.4 in line with cent surge within the variety of drone start-usabetween August 2021 and February this year—from 157 to 221.
- How to submit ECHS Card Renewal Documents
- Govt Policy on ECHS Empaneled Hospitals : Updates
- Letter from ECHS : All Medicines will now be Available
- List of Members : Not Eligible to avail ECHS benefits
- Opening New ECHS Polyclinic in Your Nearby City : Check Now
- How to Unblock ECHS Card using simple ways
- NA Medicine Reimbursement Process On ECHS Online Portal
- Online ECHS Claim for NA medicine from your mobile Phone
- ECHS will Provide Medical Certificate for self and Dependents
- ECHS Service Monitoring Through Monthly Meeting
- ECHS Beneficiaries may avail these Online Facilities
- 80% Advance Payment by ECHS for Treatment of ESM in Hospitals of national Repute
- This facility Confirmed in ECHS Empanelled Hospital : Order by HQ
- ECHS Card Renewal Process : Annual Validation of Dependents by Submission of Income Certificate.
- How to Surrender ECHS Facility and get Medical Allowance
- List of ECHS Empanelled Hospitals 2023
- ECHS has increased Fund for Patient Welfare in 2023
- ECHS Membership Policy Change
- Exservicemen Attend the ECHS Monthly Meeting & Raise Points to Improve Service
- ECHS with ABHA Health Card Online Registration
Job Opportunities for Exservicemen
1. Please visithttp://www.iimj.ac.infor non faculty positions at IIM Jammu
2. Adm Offr at ICTS of TIFR, Bengaluru Pay Level 10www.icts.res.in/opportunities
3. CIPET Chennai requires Supervisory (Non Technical) Manager (P&A) at level 12www.cipet.gov.in
4. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd intends to appoint qualified and experienced professionals for various posts on regular/contract/deptn basis. Please visitwww.mmrcl.comlast date being 18th January.
5. EME Aviation can apply for deputation to DGCA at level 13 for Director (Aircraft Engg)www.dgca.gov.in
6. IIM Amritsar has non-teaching positions. Please visitwww.iimamritsar.ac.in. Last date is 31st December.
7. Lakshmibai college DU requires Adm Offr at Level 10. Please visitlakshmibaicollege.in
8. IIT Kanpur requires Asst Executive Engineer and Asst Registrar at Level 10.www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/
9. Col can also try for Adviser communication at NITI Aayog on deputationhttps://niti.gov.in/career/
10. Department of Consumer Affairs requires experts and professionals on contract basis. Please visithttps://consumeraffairs.nic.in
There are huge vacancy in CRPF for ESM categoory which can be easily achieved. Interested ESM may apply for the selection. Detailed notification is given below :
SSC Recruitment for 10+2 Candidates
CSD Canteen Card and Entitlement
6th India-Maldives Joint Staff Talks further bolster bilateral defence cooperation
6thJoint Staff Talks (JST) between India and the Maldiveswere held in
New Delhi on December 20,2022.The meeting was conducted in a friendly,
warm and extremely cordial atmosphere. Discussions focused on the ongoing
and new initiatives under the ambit of existing bilateral defence cooperation
mechanism of all the three services and further strengthening the
The meeting was co-chaired by Assistant Chief of Integrated Defence
Staff, Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff (HQ IDS) Air Vice Marshal
Ashish Vohra and Commandant, Maldives National Defence Force (MNDF)
Service Corps Brigadier General Hamidh Shafeeg.The JST is a forum
established to boost defence cooperation between India and the Maldives
through annual talks at the strategic and operational levels between HQ IDS
Know About CSD Canteen Updates
- CSD Car Purcahse Quota Increased : More Car for JCOs OR
- CSD Car Price Latest for All Models
- Entitlement List of Two Wheeler Car TV AC AFD Items from CSD for all Ranks
- New Rules of CSD Items Puchase : Must Follow
- Renew Your CSD Smart Card -Application Form Download Pdf
- Ex-servicemen may Purchase Liquor and Grocery from any CSD ?
- CSD Card New Orders from QMG Br – Must Follow to Purchase Goods
- Revised Entitlement of CSD Items 2023 : Four Wheeler
- CSD से कार कैसे खरीदें – संपूर्ण ज्ञान CSD Canteen 2023
- Online CSD Grocery Items and Liquor – Govt Initiative to Realisation
- How to apply for CSD Smart Card
- Online CSD : End of a Community Hub of Defence Walas
- CSD Canteen Card Renewal Process on Expiry of Old card with Format
- Home Delivery of CSD Grocery items like Amazon & Flipkart
- CSD Price List | LG 32 inch Smart TV CSD Price | CSD Canteen LED TV Price List 2023
- CSD Items against Credit and Debit Card Only : Order by QMG DB Area
- CSD Liquor and Grocery Quota Purchase Limit Doubled
- How to Purchase of CSD Items Online : Modification Letter by MoD
- New Benefits in CSD canteen in 2023
- CSD Latest Rules 2023 :More Benefits – More Easy
INS Mormugao Commissioned by Raksha Mantri in Mumbai
Indigenous stealth guided-missile destroyer INS Mormugao, second
warship of P15B class, commissioned by Raksha Mantri in Mumbai
The warship, packed with state-of-the-art weapons & sensors, will
enhance country’s maritime capabilities & secure national interests,
says Shri Rajnath Singh
“Bolstering security apparatus amid evolving global scenario is our top
Aim is to make India an indigenous ship building hub: RM
Indian Naval Ship (INS) Mormugao (D67), second warship of the P15B
class of stealth guided-missile destroyers, was commissioned in the august
presence of Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai on
December 18, 2022. The event marked the formal induction of the second of
the four ‘Visakhapatnam’ class destroyers, indigenously designed by the Indian
Navy’s in-house organisation Warship Design Bureau and constructed by
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), Mumbai.
Disability Pension Updates : Latest Rules
- Authorisation of Family Pension to the Dependent Disabled Brothers & Sisters of Defence Services Personnel
- No more Disability Pension for Armed Forces on Retirement
- Army Rules for Release of Army Persons on Medical Grounds
- Delay in Implementation of AFT Orders on Grant of Disability Pension
- Types of Disability Categorisation of Defence Personnel and Applicability of Pensionary Benefits
- Detailed Clarification on GMO ER 2023 by MoD (Naval) dt 03 Nov 2023
- PCDA Circular 612 – Broadbanding of Disability Pension
- Income Tax Exemption Rules for Defence Pensioners : Changes after GMO and ER 2023
- Disability Pension for Retired Soldiers not Applicable after 21 Sep 2023
- Rules on Payment of DR on Disability Pension to Reemployed Exservicemen
- Implementation of orders of Hon’ble Courts/AFTs in Neither Attributable to Nor Aggravated (NANA) by service cases
- Difference between Disability Pension and Impairment Relief
- Confusion in Disability Pension after GMO & ER 2023
- MoD Declares No Change in Disability Pension in New ER 2023
- What is Impairment Relief in Indian Armed Forces ?
- New Disability Pension ER 2023 is Applicable to Existing Pensioners or Who Injured Before Sep 2023 ?
- Clarification by Govt on New Disability Pension Rules ER 2023
- No Pension for Sheltered Appointment Unwilling Cases of Soldiers ?
- Impairment Relief : New term replaced the Disability Element for Soldiers
- Supreme Court Order on Disability Pension for NA NA Case – Beneficial for you
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF DEFENCE EQUIPMENT
As per Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, India’s
militaryexpenditure for the year 2020 and 2021 is as under:
(in current US $ million)
2020 2021 Increase in the year 2021 over 2020
72,937.10 76,598.00 3660.90 (5.02%)
The increase in defence spending in the year 2021 over 2020 is
attributable to the requirement of funds projected by the Services and
the availability of resources with the Government.
Details of import and export of defence equipment during the last
three years are as under:
Major Export: Coastal Surveillance System, Light Weight Torpedo,
DO-228 Aircraft, Aircraft Towing Tractor, Weapon Locating Radar,
Fast Patrol Vessel (FPV) ‘SCGS Zoroaster’, Equipment 120mm
Mortar Bomb 120 mm HE, Motor Grader BG605l and Bulldozer 65-
1 and Spares, Fire Control System, Armoured Protection Vehicle,
Diesel 6×6 Base Vehicle, Mine protected Ambulance Vehicle, High
Speed Guard Boat, Armoured Light Specialist Vehicle (6Nos.), Mine
Protected Vehicle Right Hand Drive 4×4, 7.62x51mm Sniper Rifle &
0.338 Lapua Magnum Sniper Rifle, Simulator etc.
Major Import: Jammer, Radar, Doppler Radar, THeMIS UGV,
LOITERING MUNITIONS SYSTEM, UAV, NIGHT VISION IMAGING
SYSTEM, Armoured Vehicle, Airport Surveillance Radars (ASR),
For more Defence Service , Pension and Welfare related News visit our website www.esminfoclub.com
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel