Are you planning to Visit Haridwar or need guidance / help and support for any defence person to visit the holy pilgrim? If so, must read this article and you will get a detailed information regarding Help and Support provided by Indian Army to the Defence personnel and Exservicemen to visit Haritdwar Holy Pilgrimage. Information regarding transportation, Holiday Home and assisted visit to the visitors places to conduct the Ceremony at Haridwar is available here.
Help and Support for Defence Personnel
Garud Defence Guidance all (GDGC) has been established under the aegis of HQ 6 Mountiin Division to provide assistance to Defence Personnel/ Veterans & their families for carrying out religious ceremonies associated with last rites & immersion of ashes, as well as Ganga Snan/ Arti at Har ki Pauri, Handwar.
Transportation & Holiday Home for Defence personnel including ESM arranged by Indian Army Transit facility at Raiwala (Raiwala Retreat) and at Rishikicesh (Holiday Home) has been made functional for troops & families for stay during the conduct of ceremonies.
How to Book Holiday Home,Transportation including Conduct of Ceremony at Haridwar
How to Book Defence Holiday Home at Haridwar // Rishikesh. The details of visitors may be forwarded to the under mentioned staff for smooth conduct of programme :-
(a) AQMG, HQ 6 Mtn Arty Bde – 434006-2007(0)/8617841496(M).
(b) GDGC JCO – 8532903909.
(c) Raiwala Retreat – 8146277256.
(d) Holiday Home – 8769971765.
- How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal Once you have received your SPARSH user ID and Password… Read more: How to Update PAN and Email ID on SPARSH Portal
- DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more PositiveAs you all know, inflation has already exceeded 50% since… Read more: DA Crossed 50% in January and Now DA for July 24 based on AICPN is more Positive
- Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply NowThere is great news for Ex-servicemen. Many pensioners have noticed… Read more: Ex-servicemen may Get Refund of Lakhs of Rupees : Eligible Pensioners Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private OrganisationsExservicemen and soldiers feel honoured as they have been respected… Read more: Ex-servicemen and Soldiers Honoured : Salute to these Private Organisations
- Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian ArmyIn a discussion about the introduction of Agniveer, Colonel Shailendra… Read more: Reality of Modernisation projects of Indian Army
- On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this ProcessAfter OROP 2 and 7th CPC revision, pension of the… Read more: On SPARSH Portal must Upload Income Tax Declaration : Follow this Process