CSD has introduced several restrictions on the day to day operations of sales of the items to prevent any unauthorised transactions. Now, the QMG, DB Area has issued instructions for safe use of CSD for purchase of Grocery and Liquor. the main content of the letter of DB Area is reproduced here :
The letter addressed to various Controlling office/ URC under jurisdiction of the DB Area. Subject of the letter : ADVISORY: MISUSE OF CSD CARD
1. It has come to notice that certain unscrupulous elements are producing multiple CSD Cards of widows/ ESM with a view to indulge in un auth sale of CSD items in market.
2. In order to curb this practice it will be ensured that only Credit or Debit Card with name of the bonafide CSD Card holder is used for making payments.
3. In case of difficulty faced by aged person necessary waiver for grocery stores can be given by EDVW on case to case basis and record of the same be maintained.
4. No waiver shall be permitted for sale of liquor using proxy debit/Credit card / payment gateway.
Lets Read the original letter here :-
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel