Central Organisation ECHS has issued new guidelines regarding stay period in Hospital. Admission period in Referral Hospitals will now be restricted as per the guidelines in this regard provided by the ECHS Central Organisation.
Copy of the letter is reproduced below. Original letter may be read from the official website of ECHS.
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters MoD(Army)
Near Gopinath Circle
B/49774/AG/ECHS/Hosp Extn/Policy/2022 03 Oct 2022
All Regional Centres
EXTN OF STAY IN HOSPITAL (APPX A, B AND C)
- Please refer Central Org ECHS letter No B/49779-Outsourcing/AG/ECHS/ExtnStay dated 05 Jul 2022 pertaining to online module.
- It has been observed in large number of cases that extension of stay in the hospitals is being applied after the proposed extension period is over or the previous extension period has already expired.
3. It is therefore directed that Extension of Stay in Hospital will be applied by the empanelled hospitals at least 48 hours prior to the expiry of the period of existing sanction. Any case of extension of stay initiated after the expiry of the current sanction by the Emapnelled Hospital will not be accepted and shall be rejected.
4. All Regional Centres are requested to disseminate the same to all Polyclinics and Empanelled Hospitals under their AOR for strict compliance.
5. This is for your info and necessary action please.
(Panchal Kalpeshkumar S)
Jt Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel