Indian Army is recruiting under the AGNIPATH Scheme for the year 2022. The recruitment rally is being conducted throughout the country which is managed by Regional Recruiting offices. Details of schedule of recruitment rally is available at the official website of Indian army.
Name of Post : AGNIVEER
Vacancy of Agniveer : Approx 46,000 Posts
Educational Qual : 8th, 10th, 12th
Age Limit : 17 to 23 years
Salary : Rs.30,000 – 40,000/-Posting
Selection process : Physical, Medical and Written Test
How to Apply : Online Registration at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Various category of post of Agniveer :
|Category Code||Category Name|
|AVGD||Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)|
|AVTT||Agniveer (Tech) (All Arms)|
|AVCLK||Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|AVTD||Agniveer Tradesmen 8th (All Arms)|
Documents required for online application :
- Matric Certificate –The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
- Valid E mail address –Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number –Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and other message will be sent to mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Salary Structure of Agniveer : Agniveer soldiers wll get in hand salary as per details given below :-
1st Year: Rs.21000 × 12 = Rs. 2,52,000
2nd Year: Rs.23100 × 12 = Rs. 2,77,200
3rd Year: Ra.25580 × 12 = Rs. 3,06,960
4th Year: Rs.28000 × 12 = Rs. 3,36,000
Total amount payable to Agniveer = Rs.11,72,160
Termination Benefit after Completion of 4 years of service in Indian Army : Rs.11,71,000
Grand Total amount after 4th Year = Rs. 23,43,160/-
Insurances and disability coverage are applicable to Agnveers.
In addition, Agniveer will get other benefits as details below :
1. Training to become soldier and a disciplined citizen.
2. Free Food, Clothes, Boarding & Lodging at Army Life for 4 years.
3. A well orgaised and disciplined life Lifestyle.
4. Get a matured Mindset.
How to be selected for Agniveer in Indan Army ?
Before rally you need follow these :
Prepare at least 2-3 months in advance for 1.6 Km run and other physical tests.
Prepare necessary documents as required.
Clarify doubts/ queries from nearest Recruitment Office.
Get minor medical ailments treated to avoid rejection.
Go through ‘eligibility’ requirements thoroughly to apply for most suitable trade / category.
Rectify any anomalies in your documents before rally (e.g. variation in name in 10th and 12th Marks sheet).
Prepare for the Tradesmen Aptitude Test (if applying for the same).
- Report and get medical review done in time (Permanent Unfit Cases- 21 days, Temporary Unfit Cases- 42 days).
- Prepare for written exam CEE (Common Entrance Exam).
- Check date of results and check personally results either through IVRS or your ARO.
- If selected, submit relevant documents in time and report for dispatch to training centers on due date with necessary belongings.
After 4 years of service/ on termination, the Agniveer may get Job Offers in various govt organisations as described below :-
1. Absorption in Tri Service
2. Central Reserve Police Force
3. Railway Protection Force
3. Armed Police
7. Customs & Central Excise
8. Forest Departments
12. Indian Railways
13. State Police
17. Traffic Police Depts
18. Toll Plazas
22. All Central PSUs
23. All State PSUs.
24. Task Force
25. Corporates like TATAs, Wipros, Mahindras.
26. Private Security Agencies
27. Logistics Companies
28. Private Transport Cos.
29. Airliners (Indigo, SpiceJet, Tata Vistara etc etc)
30. Community Policing.
31. Cargo Companies
32. Warehousing Cos.
33. Road Transport Corps (RTCs)
Reservation for Retired Agniveer Candidates : 10% Quota for Agniveers in Coast Guard, Defence Civilian Posts in MES and other organisations, Defence PSUs & Defence R&D Units viz….
1. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (All 38 Divisions/Units of HAL and HAL JV Companies)
2. Bharat Electronics Ltd (all 10 Units)
3. Bharat Dynamics Ltd
4. BEML Ltd.
5. Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
6. Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
7. Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
8. Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
9. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd
10. Advanced Weapons & Equipment India Limited
11. Gliders India Ltd
12. Troop Comforts Ltd
13. Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL)
14. Munitions India Limited (MIL)
15. Yantra India Limited (YIL)
16. India Optel Limited (IOL)
17. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Labs/Units
18. Advanced Centre for Energetic Materials (ACEM)
19. Advanced Numerical Research & Analysis Group (ANURAG)
20. Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL)
21. Aerial Delivery Research & Development Establishment (ADRDE)
22.Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
23. Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE)
24. Centre for Air Borne System (CABS)
25. Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR)
26. Centre for Advanced Systems (CAS)
27. Integration of Strategic Systems
28. Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification (CEMILAC)
29. Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
30. Centre for Fire, Explosive & Environment Safety (CFEES)
31. Centre for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS)
32. Centre for Millimeter Wave Semiconductor Devices & Systems (CMSDS)
33. Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE)
34. Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE)
35. Defence Bio-engineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL)
36. Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory (DEAL)
37. Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre
38. Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL)
39. Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research (DIBER)
40. DRDO Integration Centre (DIC)
41. Integration of Strategic System
42. Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR)
43. High Altitude Agro-animal Research
44. Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Science (DIPAS)
45. Defence Institute of Psychological Research (DIPR)
46. Defence Laboratory (DL)
47. Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL)
48. Defence Materials & Stores R&D Establishment (DMSRDE)
49. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL)
50. Defence Research & Development Establishment (DRDE)
51. Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL)
52. Defence Research Laboratory (DRL)
53. Defence Terrain Research Laboratory (DTRL)
54. Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE)
55. High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (HEMRL)
56. Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences (INMAS)
57. Institute of Systems Studies & Analyses (ISSA)
58. Institute of Technology Management (ITM)
59. Instruments Research & Development Establishment (IRDE)
60. Integrated Test Range (ITR)
61. Joint Cypher Bureau (JCB)
62. Laser Science & Technology Centre (LASTEC)
63. Electronics & Radar Development Establishment (LRDE)
64. Military Institute of Training (MILIT)
65. Mobile Systems Complex (MSC)
66. Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre (MTRDC)
67. Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL)
68. Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL)
69. Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL)
70. Proof and Experimental Establishment (PXE)
71. Recruitment and Assessment Center (RAC)
72. Research Centre Imarat (RCI), HYD
73. Research & Development Establishment (Engrs)
74. DRDO Research & Innovation Centre (RIC)
75. Scientific Analysis Group (SAG)
76. Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE)
77. Snow and Avalanche Complex
78. Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL)
79. Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL)
80. Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (VRDE)
- 8th CPC News
- Defence News
- Dependent of ESM
- Disability Pension
- ECHS update
- Fauji Story
- Govt Service Rules
- health guide
- Jobs for ESM
- OROP Latest News
- OROP revision
- Pay Fixation of Reemployed ESM
- Service Pension
- Welfare of ESM
- Welfare of serving personnel